The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Good morning 50Krs!!!!!

So who wants grilled halibut, homemade mac and cheese and green beans after church?!? C'mon on over!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good morning 50Krs!!!!!

So who wants grilled halibut, homemade mac and cheese and green beans after church?!? C'mon on over!!!!!

Good morning, you sure do know with buttons to hit, lol, YUM

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
LOL!!!!! Well guys some traditions can't be broken! Big meal right after church is one of those.
Forgot.....pound cake with strawberries and real whipped cream.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm sitting here on this Sunday morning (playing hookie from church) listening to Oldies but Goodies thru my iPhone5s speakers (I usually have my BOSE earbuds on), and WOW...the sound quality is GOOD. First time I've ever really listened to them and not just testing to see if they work. I'm impressed, they sound MUCH better than my Note3 speaker.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50Krs!!!!!

Fuuny I woke this Morning and have this big Halibut to grill today, Wonder where it came from? :rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
LOL!!!!! Well guys some traditions can't be broken! Big meal right after church is one of those.
Forgot.....pound cake with strawberries and real whipped cream.

Stop it! I'll be there waiting when you get back from church! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm sitting here on this Sunday morning (playing hookie from church) listening to Oldies but Goodies thru my iPhone5s speakers (I usually have my BOSE earbuds on), and WOW...the sound quality is GOOD. First time I've ever really listened to them and not just testing to see if they work. I'm impressed, they sound MUCH better than my Note3 speaker.

I agree. I listened to some old school R&B yesterday. Sounded great!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Shocking how good the phone is huh...I am like you but only because I don't use the phone and an iPod I have Bose and Shure earbuds and I like them both.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Of all the music generes I grew up on and pr1nce and I are trhe same age so he knows what I am talking about...I love good blues music..Old and new stuff like today even...Johnny Lang and Kenny Wayne Sheppard and others.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen