The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yah I do that on some weekends when there is no issue. During the week I have to make sure that I'll be OK til around 9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

That's good I just wasn't sure if you knew to do it so that was why I mentioned level. Just did not know your level on the iPhone.

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh it was real good. We all made it, the 3 of us and I hit my personal best in a regular old ride. Not and humid and tired. We stopped a lot to hydrate as watched a guy catch a lemon shark about 4 feet long off a bridge we had to cross. If you saw those pics from yesterday we rode on the outer side.

Saw the photo's, looks like an awesome spot for a ride, a 4 footer lemon shark must of put up a good fight.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Saw the photo's, looks like an awesome spot for a ride, a 4 footer lemon shark must of put up a good fight.

They are talking on the news now about everything cancelled tonight where you are and. Ow and midnight it is still getting worse suppose to. I'm giving you the news as they are telling it. Lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The 4 footer he just pulled up and said it took him about an hour since he was on a bridge. He let it go so it was just cool to touch and look at.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
They are talking on the news now about everything cancelled tonight where you are and. Ow and midnight it is still getting worse suppose to. I'm giving you the news as they are telling it. Lol

from what i hear, the day has been all rain and tonight the winds are going to kick in.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
from what i hear, the day has been all rain and tonight the winds are going to kick in.

Heh the last thing was that like I said between now and midnight is suppose to be the woes and then move coastal from where it is now.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Covering the city, but hourly. Can go from 50 to 70 hours a week.

That's cool I would think if you get time and half for over 40 or whatever your work week is considered. That is how I am paid but I don't put I more than a out 45.
I would take that over salary in that case.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
That's cool I would think if you get time and half for over 40 or whatever your work week is considered. That is how I am paid but I don't put I more than a out 45.
I would take that over salary in that case.

yea, would end up loosing if salary, this coming week i have 2- 12's and 3 - 8's, so far.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
yea, would end up loosing if salary, this coming week i have 2- 12's and 3 - 8's, so far.

Yeh that is the way when you know you have a good chance of working that much steady. I would not want salary either. My boss asked me the same thing a few days ago and I told him an hourly raise and stick with hourly so he agreed to it and so did I. Lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Taz I did ot know if you have or use Twitter. I should have asked before I sent you that lin

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine ordered this pizza
y5yhu6az.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member