The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ooooo mophie has a PURPLE juice case?!?!???

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Guys does a faster charge mean a faster discharge? I've read that somewhere.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Guys does a faster charge mean a faster discharge? I've read that somewhere.

I don't really think so Lil. If I let my phone die as I do. Few times a month until it shuts off and charge it from a zero juice in the battery it takes about 2 to 2 2/1 hours which I think is great to 100%. I see no difference in how fast the battery gets used and same if say 30% and you fully charge, you don't really have a choice on the charge time to a full charge and this all depends t on how I use it. So e ways you use your phone and what you do in other words... Talk, message, surf, using apps all these things will depend o. Your battery discharge. My iPad was at 100% before I started typing this and going through my Twitter timeline and backing up all my photos to a new companion app to Dropbox just came out for iPad that I had on my iPhone. I am at 94% right now.
I think it is a misnomer and just depends on use and what kind. Hope this helps.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't really think so Lil. If I let my phone die as I do. Few times a month until it shuts off and charge it from a zero juice in the battery it takes about 2 to 2 2/1 hours which I think is great to 100%. I see no difference in how fast the battery gets used and same if say 30% and you fully charge, you don't really have a choice on the charge time to a full charge and this all depends t on how I use it. So e ways you use your phone and what you do in other words... Talk, message, surf, using apps all these things will depend o. Your battery discharge. My iPad was at 100% before I started typing this and going through my Twitter timeline and backing up all my photos to a new companion app to Dropbox just came out for iPad that I had on my iPhone. I am at 94% right now.
I think it is a misnomer and just depends on use and what kind. Hope this helps.

Reason I asked I just got a rapid charger for the car. And it went form 87 to 100 in the time it took me to get home, about ten minutes. Seemed terribly quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Reason I asked I just got a rapid charger for the car. And it went form 87 to 100 in the time it took me to get home, about ten minutes. Seemed terribly quick.

Well like I mentioned in my long answer I have noticed that by using the Apple wall charger and lightning cable it does charge my phone fast and always has. I see nothing going the other way on fast discharge which was the other part of your question. It is usage and how much and what to me.

Lastly I don't like to charge my phone until it goes down to at least under 40% and most of the time 30.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I agree with Jan it makes no difference think of a car battery if you rapid charge it like AAA does for you or you trickle charge it. It's still remains and discharges at the same rate

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Way cool, thanks!!!!!

I'm really happy with this charger because it's perfect for my three phones I always carry.

For a quick charge In the car it is fine. Not being able to take the battery out of your iPhone I mentioned several times a month letting the batter run totally down until it shuts off helps to condition the battery and while you won't build a memory like the old no cads it just helps the battery stay in peak condition Lil.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I put my Mophie pack on this morning around 9am because I knew I wouldn't be around an outlet today for several hours. My iphone battery has 33% left but I still have the Mophie to rely on. A nice useful case/battery.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404507818.813726.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1404507882.718006.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening Taz. Watching my news about your area of 4-6 inches of rain and then some. You are really getting hammered huh. Sorry buddy.

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!

yea, its pretty much, lock us down all day,and it still coming down. so how was your ride.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
For a quick charge In the car it is fine. Not being able to take the battery out of your iPhone I mentioned several times a month letting the batter run totally down until it shuts off helps to condition the battery and while you won't build a memory like the old no cads it just helps the battery stay in peak condition Lil.

Yah I do that on some weekends when there is no issue. During the week I have to make sure that I'll be OK til around 9.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
yea, its pretty much, lock us down all day,and it still coming down. so how was your ride.

Oh it was real good. We all made it, the 3 of us and I hit my personal best in a regular old ride. Not and humid and tired. We stopped a lot to hydrate as watched a guy catch a lemon shark about 4 feet long off a bridge we had to cross. If you saw those pics from yesterday we rode on the outer side.

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I put my Mophie pack on this morning around 9am because I knew I wouldn't be around an outlet today for several hours. My iphone battery has 33% left but I still have the Mophie to rely on. A nice useful case/battery.
View attachment 60086
View attachment 60087

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

Yah I've decided to get that purple one. Thanks!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen