The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone!!!!

And HAPPY FOURTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a naturalised citizen, I'm always very happy to be able to celebrate with you all:party::dancing::big-hug::kiss:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Happy 4th 50k
je6e2yzu.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Happy 4th of July everyone. Well just got home and 3 of us and me broke my personal record of 60 miles along the Gulf Of Mexico. It was not nut beautiful. I posted pics yesterday of the places we went. Hope you saw them.
Well hope everyone is safe and keep any of your little ones who has any kids and pets especially safe tonight. Take care all.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I sure did and can you imagine what my kneed feel like, Time for the ice.
I did a search in iTunes and found this same link and that was the one I down loaded. It is very cool. I noticed 2 complaints and thought - How do you complain about something like this. The most important in the US for free. Oh well you cant please everyone..lol
To all the people that found those great 4th Of July shots, TY for posting them because they are some of the best I have seen yet.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Happy 4th of July everyone. Well just got home and 3 of us and me broke my personal record of 60 miles along the Gulf Of Mexico. It was not nut beautiful. I posted pics yesterday of the places we went. Hope you saw them.
Well hope everyone is safe and keep any of your little ones who has any kids and pets especially safe tonight. Take care all.

Good afternoon Jag! Happy 4th of July.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon Sept, Lil and spencer, pr1nce and Taz, Laura, So many people regs in here now if i missed anybody please forgive me yell I don't mind but as long as you know it is all in good spirits that I mean hello to ALL.!!!!!!:biggrin:;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon Jag! Happy 4th of July.
Keith I read your update conversation with Taz on here from last night so let me first apologize for the wrong way of making it sound to you, I am very happy that you were happy and most of all I am just glad you got some space back which is what I hoped. You made your point to me and I am truly happy to hear all the good part of it and no bad. Thank you for not being mad at me. You know I just said things the wrong way. You ar my friend and hope it stays that way. Anybody should do what makes them feel better doing something. Way to go buddy and have a great 4th tonight.

Well long ride today so time to ice the knees!! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Keith I read your update conversation with Taz on here from last night so let me first apologize for the wrong way of making it sound to you, I am very happy that you were happy and most of all I am just glad you got some space back which is what I hoped. You made your point to me and I am truly happy to hear all the good part of it and no bad. Thank you for not being mad at me. You know I just said things the wrong way. You ar my friend and hope it stays that way. Anybody should do what makes them feel better doing something. Way to go buddy and have a great 4th tonight.

Well long ride today so time to ice the knees!! :)

No apology necessary. We're good. Have a great day!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods