The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi Jake. How are you and how is your sale going?

Hey Jag! I'm doing pretty well. How about you? I hope things are better for you than they seemed to be a couple days ago. I haven't had any messages yet but if it doesn't sell within a week or so then I think I'll give Swappa a try, though I'm not too familiar with it yet as I've never used it before.

Good evening Jake. How are you doing?

Evening, Prince! I'm well, about to go to bed. How are you?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's FRIDAY!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Well. Not exactly. But tomorrow is my scheduled telework day and I'm adding Thursday as a telework day and Friday is a holiday so.....staying home and no commuting for SIX DAYS!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Taz, spencer, and qbnkelt. Hope you all have a good day today, Hope all of you have a good 4th of July and a safe one.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jag! I'm doing pretty well. How about you? I hope things are better for you than they seemed to be a couple days ago. I haven't had any messages yet but if it doesn't sell within a week or so then I think I'll give Swappa a try, though I'm not too familiar with it yet as I've never used it before.

Evening, Prince! I'm well, about to go to bed. How are you?

It's all good Jake, No worries and good luck on the phone sale. I am sure it will see when and where you want it and for the price you want. Just be patient. Happy 4th when it gets here.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Many DC summer
Such heat
OMG
ume5azur.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads