The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I wish the both of you well tonight and rest up both of you, Enjoy the games. Me I am heading over to Connectedly for a bit if you wish to check the Health and Fitness forum over there, Maybe you can give me some personal feedback on "Cycler's Corner" that I asked to start up and suppose was lucky enough to be given the chance. A work in progress but I am pleased with it so far. Let me know what you think and if any suggestions, Let me know. I think I might spend some time over there just as a regular member putting in whatever participation I can lend. Take care my 2 friends and will talk to you when I can.:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well I wish the both of you well tonight and rest up both of you, Enjoy the games. Me I am heading over to Connectedly for a bit if you wish to check the Health and Fitness forum over there, Maybe you can give me some personal feedback on "Cycler's Corner" that I asked to start up and suppose was lucky enough to be given the chance. A work in progress but I am pleased with it so far. Let me know what you think and if any suggestions, Let me know. I think I might spend some time over there just as a regular member putting in whatever participation I can lend. Take care my 2 friends and will talk to you when I can.:)

Talk to you later Jag!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW