The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It cooled down last night and was comfortable until around noon today then the heat and humidity took over. They're saying the same thing will happen again tomorrow.
I can deal with the heat, its the humidity, esp, while trying to sleep that drives me nuts.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just stopping in real quick Hi. I woke up because my main floor air condition went out so the Wife and I have to sleep in the upstairs bedroom for the night ....deal with it in the morning. Have a great night Taz, Pr1nce and BK (good seeing you)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Just stopping in real quick Hi. I woke up because my main floor air condition went out so the Wife and I have to sleep in the upstairs bedroom for the night ....deal with it in the morning. Have a great night Taz, Pr1nce and BK (good seeing you)

night Spencer

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I know - Have seen you there and tell everyone how cool it is. I am going to start a Sub-Forum called Cycler's Corner that James just put up for me. I will get into it tomorrow with an Introduction and go from there with threads about different aspects on cycling so we will see how that works out. Wish me luck Laura! Have a good night.

That sounds awesome. A cycling forum should be fun and interesting for a lot of members. 😊