The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It was a nice day with my in-laws and dinner was awesome.

My sons DJ business is great. He's booked for three more gigs this summer and I expect that he'll be doing plenty of homecomings and parties this fall. The whole family is helping him out. My wife is managing his biz, my daughter is handling his social media and I'm promoting his biz. Can you believe it, He's been out of school a month and we're working for him!! It's all good though. :)

That is awesome. Good morning, everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning everyone and Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads here :) Have a wonderful day !

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1402845601.736109.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app ��

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
It was a nice day with my in-laws and dinner was awesome.

My sons DJ business is great. He's booked for three more gigs this summer and I expect that he'll be doing plenty of homecomings and parties this fall. The whole family is helping him out. My wife is managing his biz, my daughter is handling his social media and I'm promoting his biz. Can you believe it, He's been out of school a month and we're working for him!! It's all good though. :)

Wow ! This is awesome pr1nce ! Get those business cards printed lol ! Happy Fathers Day to you !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Jake. :) How are you today? Are you happy to have your partner home?

Morning, Jag! I'm doing pretty well, how about you? And yes, I am, thank you. He's had to work everyday so I haven't seen much of him during the day but it's nice to have him back to sleep with. And not sleep with like that, but you know, to actually sleep. :rotfl:

Good morning Jake!

Hey, Prince!

Good Morning Jake :)

Hello, Elizabeth!

And good morning Wendy and Thatgirl too!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jag Happy fur & feather babies Fathers Day to you ! Hope you are not working too hard and get to enjoy your day :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 
Thank you Wendy and it is slow today so another hour, Run some errands and home sweet home to my fine feathered friends...LOL Elizabeth had to remind me so I guess I am a father. I spend as much money on them as you do on kids with their toys and feeding them. They are a hoot though.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Morning, Jag! I'm doing pretty well, how about you? And yes, I am, thank you. He's had to work everyday so I haven't seen much of him during the day but it's nice to have him back to sleep with. And not sleep with like that, but you know, to actually sleep. :rotfl:

Hey, Prince!

Hello, Elizabeth!

Yes I knew what you meant Jake. It's all good. Good to hear you are having a good day. I am doing well. Another hour and I can go home - Getting off work.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey, Prince!

Hello, Elizabeth!

Good morning Jake ! Happy Sunday :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Happy Father's Day to the 50k dads
u9arabus.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads