The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
lol I'm glad you asked I'm gonna be one of those parents who kills people to death with pictures of their baby. He's 5 months old and he is the cutest little kid ever :0)

View attachment 58684

View attachment 58685

Omg Hey Ricky !!! I've missed you and asked about you many times :) Your son is soooo cute !!! He always was right from when he was born. He's gonna be a real heartbreaker ❤️ come back more often okay :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon 50kers family !! :) Soon we are going out for lunch for Father's Day 😀 My daughters are taking their Dad out for a hamburger for Father's Day. It's an inside joke from when they were little that whenever he bought them something and they thanked him he would say that when they grew up they could buy him a hamburger ! Of course I'm lucky that I get to go too lol ! This year we are going to The Works ! Let me share a sample look from their website ! I can hardly wait !!!! Have a great Saturday everyone 😀

View attachment 58793 View attachment 58794 View attachment 58795

View attachment 58796 View attachment 58797 View attachment 58798

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Ok,people your making me hungry,lol.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone! I'm doing some running around with my son today shopping for new speakers. Also, my in- laws are in town. I'll be popping in and out today. Talk to y'all later. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone! I'm doing some running around with my son today shopping for new speakers. Also, my in- laws are in town. I'll be popping in and out today. Talk to y'all later. :)

What brands of speakers is he looking at? I'm guessing those are for his DJ work, not car or house.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh