The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Jake, Taz, Spencer, Carlos, pr1nce, thatgirl and I hope I did not miss anyone but I am now just getting on to say hello and BTW the game stunk 2 nights in a row. I have a feeling the heat are fried.

Hope you all have a good Friday 13th.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning Jake, Taz, Spencer, Carlos, pr1nce, thatgirl and I hope I did not miss anyone but I am now just getting on to say hello and BTW the game stunk 2 nights in a row. I have a feeling the heat are fried.

Hope you all have a good Friday 13th.

Good morning Jag! I'm not a Heat fan. So I like the way the playoffs have gone. The Spurs are the better team this year. Notice I said team. Lebron can't do it by himself.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning Jag! I'm not a Heat fan. So I like the way the playoffs have gone. The Spurs are the better team this year. Notice I said team. Lebron can't do it by himself.
I fully agree with you and DW and CB for the heat look tired. I think the Spurs will take this one of 2 and win this title this year pending a miracle.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
RI is on a flood Watch I almost got stuck it doesn't help that I installed a Cold Air induction in my Motor so I was lucky I didn't take in any water