The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Afternoon All...

Just chugging along here with this migration. I think tonight will be a cigar night. I need a nice relaxing smoke to clear my mind.

:)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good evening 50k family. I have some sad news to report. This morning Taz posted in the Moderator AFK forum that his brother passed away. I know that you all will join me in sending our condolences to his family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear. Prayers going out for Taz and family.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon bamf, Laura and pr1nce. Taz Messaged me this morning to tell me all was good for now with him but you could tell he was down. I told him if he needed anything to let us know and he said TY and he would.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
My day has been going good so far, and I hope everyone else has a good Thursday. :)

It still hasn't made up its mind if it wants to rain or not. We've had rain in the forecast for the past 3 days, but so far nothing significant other than a short drizzle.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Taz, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!! *hugs*

Hi friends!!😊

Jake I have family in NC too!!

pr1nce, may be down Illinois way in 2 weeks...my daughter was invited by few Coaches for college visits!

Camping this weekend...finally!!!!! Looking forward to hikes, campfire, reading and of course few beverages!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi friends!!

pr1nce, may be down Illinois way in 2 weeks...my daughter was invited by few Coaches for college visits!

Camping this weekend...finally!!!!! Looking forward to hikes, campfire, reading and of course few beverages!

Hi seashell! College visits, that's exciting. Where's she looking in Illinois?
Have fun camping this weekend. Any Rita visits planned?? :)

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Hi friends!!

That is awesome, Seashell. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My day has been going good so far, and I hope everyone else has a good Thursday. :)

It still hasn't made up its mind if it wants to rain or not. We've had rain in the forecast for the past 3 days, but so far nothing significant other than a short drizzle.
Mid afternoon and all night it rained although it called for it all week and including all the rest of this week and I have not seen a drop all day.
It is not suppose to rain on my new car for at least a week but it did not seem to work out that way....:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi friends!!

Good evening seashell. Hope you have been well and have lots to do. Hope you are having fun!!! :)