The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh geez I was so thrown off by the sad news for taz that I totally forgot to say good evening to everyone so Good Evening 50Kers and Hey Jake up above me :)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I miss my baby so much. He's only been gone one day but it feels like a week. The worst part is at night. I didn't get to sleep until around 4:30am last night because I have trouble sleeping alone. I just feel so insecure, even though I keep all the doors locked (including my bedroom door) and a fully loaded Glock in my nightstand. I know it's an irrational fear because I'm more than capable of handling and protecting myself, but ever since I was attacked by a would-be car burglar when I was 14-15ish, I just feel so vulnerable when I sleep unless I'm sleeping with Anthony. So, needless to say, I just want him to come home (he's which will be on Friday) so that my paranoia will stop.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
That's a nice area. :)

It is. I love it and it's home for me. I moved to Boston at 17 to be with Anthony, which lasted about a year, and then we moved to Vermont for another year, but it was too hard for me to be away from my family and friends so he quit his job (one that paid very well, unfortunately) and moved down here so we could still be together. That's actually why he's away right now, visiting his family in North Carolina.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good evening 50k family. I have some sad news to report. This morning Taz posted in the Moderator AFK forum that his brother passed away. I know that you all will join me in sending our condolences to his family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Very sad news prince. Please pass along to Taz that we have his family in our thoughts and prayers. May Taz's brother rest in peace.

Last edited:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
It was super nice here for the vast majority of the day but then here and there it would be like a monsoon. Then, five minutes later, the sun would again be shining bright with not a cloud or raindrop in sight.

Oh Jake that sounds like eastern Colorado weather. My daughter says their motto is if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes and it will change to something else.
Our weather on the other hand is just heating up. In the mid 80's this week.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh Jake that sounds like eastern Colorado weather. My daughter says their motto is if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes and it will change to something else.
Our weather on the other hand is just heating up. In the mid 80's this week.

That's our saying here in Illinois too. It's true!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit