The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Wow! It's good to see you. Where you been?

Crazy busy at work. Just finished building out a new Lync environment for the whole company. We are deploying this week and the client next week. Needless to say I have grown a few grey hairs over the last few months. I even had a drink last week, my first in years :)

Only saving graces... the gym and my family! I feel bad for the weights because I have been putting a hurting on them for sure :), and my family, well they have been putting up with my crankiness :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Well I'm glad you had a chance to drop by today. Maybe things will calm down for you at work.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

that was one of the funniest things I have heard in a LONG time :)

Things are only getting started.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon all!

Hey Jake we almost went to see that on the weekend and then didn't wind up going. Maybe that's a good thing because I don't know anyone that said it was good.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app ��

Wendybebe!!! :)

Yeah, I'd skip it. It's certainly nothing to write home about.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Crazy busy at work. Just finished building out a new Lync environment for the whole company. We are deploying this week and the client next week. Needless to say I have grown a few grey hairs over the last few months. I even had a drink last week, my first in years :)

Only saving graces... the gym and my family! I feel bad for the weights because I have been putting a hurting on them for sure :), and my family, well they have been putting up with my crankiness :)
Nobody told us, I just figured you left and did not tell anyone after all this time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR