The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone Happy Sunday ! It's a rainy cool day here so I made homemade chicken noodle soup for lunches all week lol ! Guess who get to BBQ in the rain today....MOI :cant-watch: I wonder how Jag's Snake's Ride is going. Guess we'll see some pics soon that he uploads while he ices down his knees.

Good afternoon Wendy! Cool day here too. We're having homemade cheese soup for dinner. :)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well everyone after looking back all the pages of posts in here today I can't even make an attempt to catch up and like and thank everyone except to simply say thank you for all the posting today. Hope everyone had as good a day as all of us did.

I did read one post that Spencer decided to post her 14000th MN post with us which tells me what kind of person she is which I always knew and that is awesome

Now for the Charity ride today which I waiting on final numbers..... We raised $43,000.00 today which has already been turned over to the charity and I was and everyone else was pleased with 2 people going down on their bikes but ok and everyone had a blast.

Just a few pics for now since I am exhausted and it has been a long day. Enjoy!! Hope to talk to all of you tomorrow.

OMG I don't know how that last one got in except one of the guys snapping it with her watching from her roof as we went by..:) Have a good night you all..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 18
  • imagesCAD3N13S.jpg
    imagesCAD3N13S.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 17
  • imagesCASPCH3M.jpg
    imagesCASPCH3M.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
So how's the new TV? Same size as the old one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it's great thatsgirl ! Actually it's a 60 inch and we used to have a 65 inch but this one has new technology features that we never had before like wifi etc ! When you don't plan on the expense of a new TV we had to go with what was affordable at this time.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh it's great thatsgirl ! Actually it's a 60 inch and we used to have a 65 inch but this one has new technology features that we never had before like wifi etc ! When you don't plan on the expense of a new TV we had to go with what was affordable at this time.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

That's cool. 60 inch is still huge. I have a 42 inch tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well as you can see now that I am iced down and rehydrated since it was so hot out today. I just grabbed a few different pics of different kinds during the ride but everyone had a blast and if not for the cap on riders at least we had extra sponsors and people donate money we exceeded what I was hoping for and very proud of my team and every person and volunteer that helped out so with that I am going to watch Game Of Thrones and hit the sack since I have to work tomorrow. Once again have a good evening all.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening,everyone.

Spencer I have to make a correction and apology to you. I. Is read the post on your 14000th post so thank you and please excuse me for misreading. You deserve it and glad you came to iMore for it. You are part of 50K and hope you always will be. Once again sorry for the misread and I apologize.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Congrats Jag! 43k raised for the charity is awesome. Now, go soak your knees! :)

Thank you pr1nce. I did that a long time ago when we finished our ride 60 miles. I corrected the post count I made to spencer as a misread so thanks for,pointing it out to me. Congrats spencer. You deserve it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Spencer I have to make a correction and apology to you. I. Is read the post on your 14000th post so thank you and please excuse me for misreading. You deserve it and glad you came to iMore for it. You are part of 50K and hope you always will be. Once again sorry for the misread and I apologize.

No Problem and Congrats on the 43K

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Laura......BUT.....we wound up having to buy a new one. A friend of ours that used to own a TV shop said it wasn't worth fixing when the part would cost almost as much as a new TV soooo that what we did and it's a 60 inch beauty with all the latest technology ! :)

Better luck with the new TV!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh