The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Morning Jake and Elizabeth

Happy Birthday ThatGirl

Haha, like Jake said, it's my mother's birthday. Mine isn't until April. Everyone in my family has a birthday either on or around a holiday. I was born on April Fools Day, my brother was born around Labor Day, my mom around Father's Day, and my dad right on Mother's Day. Even my grandma was born around Thanksgiving and my cousin was born around Easter. This year her birthday was one day behind. It's really interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good morning everyone. Today is my mom's birthday. Not only is she born the same day as the singer Prince, she's also born the same year as him.

Hi thatgirl happy birthday to your mom and that is interesting about prince. I always liked prince !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Haha, like Jake said, it's my mother's birthday. Mine isn't until April. Everyone in my family has a birthday either on or around a holiday. I was born on April Fools Day, my brother was born around Labor Day, my mom around Father's Day, and my dad right on Mother's Day. Even my grandma was born around Thanksgiving and my cousin was born around Easter. This year her birthday was one day behind. It's really interesting.

My brother and I have some similar going, though much more gloomy. He was born on 9/11 and I was born the day before Pearl Harbor. Good job, Mommy. :rolleyes:

Good afternoon Jake!

Hello Prince!

Aw thanks Laura �� he looks so tiny to me now !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app ��

I just want to hug him. He's so cute. I love little doggies so much.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey 50K fam Happy Saturday ! We went to the lake yesterday because it was such a beautiful day and then to the new outlet mall and I didn't even buy anything.....I must be sick 😳. Today it is very beautiful and sunny and 75 F so no complaints from me that's for sure 😀🌷

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey 50K fam Happy Saturday ! We went to the lake yesterday because it was such a beautiful day and then to the new outlet mall and I didn't even buy anything.....I must be sick . Today it is very beautiful and sunny and 75 F so no complaints from me that's for sure

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Good afternoon Wendy! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods