The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I decided to switch cases today and in the process of doing so, my 5s look so GOOD (theres not a ding or scratch anywhere), I decided to go NAKED (smile;)). This is only the second time I've done this since I purchased it in Dec.. However I do have a Zagg GLASS (screen of course) and a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back......It feels soooo GOOD. SMILE:D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I decided to switch cases today and in the process of doing so, my 5s look so GOOD (theres not a ding or scratch anywhere), I decided to go NAKED (smile;)). This is only the second time I've done this since I purchased it in Dec.. However I do have a Zagg GLASS (screen of course) and a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back......It feels soooo GOOD. SMILE:D

It's good to be NAKED sometime. Just be careful!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning spencer, Janey, Taz and pr1nce. I hope you guys seem to be having a good morning. Just staring to get into working and getting my morning going. I hope all you guys and anyone else coming by has a great morning also. Hope to talk to you all later on as my time permits. Take care all my friends in 50K :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning spencer, Janey, Taz and pr1nce. I hope you guys seem to be having a good morning. Just staring to get into working and getting my morning going. I hope all you guys and anyone else coming by has a great morning also. Hope to talk to you all later on as my time permits. Take care all my friends in 50K :)

Good morning Jag! Have a great day. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

OK I chickened out and went with my original plan, put my Spigen Ulatra Hybrid Crystal Clear case on.....I just couldn't do it ...LOL

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I went to pickup a DJ booth that was being customized for our son. He's DJing eight parties this summer. The first one is a high school graduation party for some family friends this Friday night.

How fun! I was a DJ for weddings and parties for 10 years...enjoyed every second! Even helped DJ my own wedding!
And yes it helped perfect my happy dances as I got to teach people new stuff! 😉

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh