The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Jag :) 142 participants! Wow that is a nice crowd you will have! Commendable for you to put your time in on such a wonderful way to give back. Way to go Jag :)
Hope you've had a chance rest so you can do it all again.
Oh yes for sure. i will be ready, My goal when we started was 20 sponsors, I knocked that out right away because they are commited to big bucks and that is why we are doing it and then 150 riders where now I am short 7, That won't be an issue either and they have an entry fee of $25.00 and can place any number of dollars per miles they think they can do and if they hit it they give that too. I also have a goal i set that i hope we hit and like I said every dollar not .78 cents out of a dollar or something but the whole dollar goes to the cancer charity. I even got my accountant to donate her time to keep the books and the money.

All is good and can't wait to kick this off Sunday morning.:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I went to pickup a DJ booth that was being customized for our son. He's DJing eight parties this summer. The first one is a high school graduation party for some family friends this Friday night.

Oh this is very cool pr1nce ! We have a DJ in our family also and it's harder work than people give them credit for but they love it and playing music is their passion !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh yes for sure. i will be ready, My goal when we started was 20 sponsors, I knocked that out right away because they are commited to big bucks and that is why we are doing it and then 150 riders where now I am short 7, That won't be an issue either and they have an entry fee of $25.00 and can place any number of dollars per miles they think they can do and if they hit it they give that too. I also have a goal i set that i hope we hit and like I said every dollar not .78 cents out of a dollar or something but the whole dollar goes to the cancer charity. I even got my accountant to donate her time to keep the books and the money.

All is good and can't wait to kick this off Sunday morning.:)

Excellent !!! I commend you for what you are doing Jag ! Every dollar helps !

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Thx lol ❤️ more jelly beans for you !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

:yes:

Thank you, Laura! Very handy but Phil was right, what a strange name that Samsung came up with.

My wife and I went to pickup a DJ booth that was being customized for our son. He's DJing eight parties this summer. The first one is a high school graduation party for some family friends this Friday night.

That's awesome!

Hi Jake ... Any black jelly beans left? Ohh did I read something or saw a headline about a new flavor?

No black ones at all, I only buy Tutti Fruitti by Jelly Belly. And I'm not sure but it's likely as they have pretty much every flavor imaginable.

But don't worry, I'll go get you some black ones!

Between this and his job with the baseball team he's really busy this summer.

How old is he?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay. That's great that he's already found success in his chosen profession.

Well we're not sure what his chosen profession is yet. He just received a degree in sports management. He's working for a minor league baseball team and DJing. He really wants to try the DJ thing.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well we're not sure what his chosen profession is yet. He just received a degree in sports management. He's working for a minor league baseball team and DJing. He really wants to try the DJ thing.

Ah, gotcha. If being a DJ works out then he'll go with it but if not then sports management is the backup plan?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Good luck to your son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Excellent !!! I commend you for what you are doing Jag ! Every dollar helps !

Thank you Wendy. You of all here knows what these rides mean to. I forgot to to tell you that Melissa and the Orthopedic surgeon she assists as his PA in surgery is going to ride also. He is giving his own entry fee, a big donation and the firm of 10 other surgeons their group is our major sponsor. I see lots of money this ride.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen