The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
You continue to come up with reasons for me to just like you more and more all the time for your thoughtfulness and while this is a mainly orthodox Jewish holiday if you are Jewish you celebrate. Right Janey?
Don't forget to save a slice of that foe Elizabeth or she will kill us. Thank you so very very much Wendy.

You are very welcome Jag 😀 and yes even the non-orthodox at my work celebrate ! Not to worry as there is lots left for Elizabeth 😀🍴

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon kids and actually you all know my good friends. Since 7 this Morning 4 of us hit the roads and just got back from a 56 mile ride and do I like worn out just a bit. My knees are getting ready to be iced down so i gotta go and eat too. Just wanted to say hi and hope each and every one of you have had a good day so far and as of right now the count is 142 riders for Sunday. I want 150 and will get them. Just got back and it was 80 degrees and humid. You can imagine the fluid we consumed. We all had camelbacks full of cold water.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon 50k fam ! I'm enjoying my day off and being productive ! Laundry is in ✔️ hahaha that's as far as I got....oh my....oh and I made it to the supermarket ✔️ dinner will be on the BBQ if the rain holds off 😀 I hope everyone is good ! I hope Jag's knees are holding out !

Oh will you look at that my question is answered !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon kids and actually you all know my good friends. Since 7 this Morning 4 of us hit the roads and just got back from a 56 mile ride and do I like worn out just a bit. My knees are getting ready to be iced down so i gotta go and eat too. Just wanted to say hi and hope each and every one of you have had a good day so far and as of right now the count is 142 riders for Sunday. I want 150 and will get them. Just got back and it was 80 degrees and humid. You can imagine the fluid we consumed. We all had camelbacks full of cold water.

Excellent you did the 56 and you don't look worn out to me ! Better get out the ice though 🚴

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Excellent you did the 56 and you don't look worn out to me ! Better get out the ice though 

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 
Those were about 1/2 hour old but trust me I am worn out. First thing i took off were my shoes and socks to start cooling down. I figure I could get away with that without the neighbors calling the police...LOL.. For now!!:rotfl:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Those were about 1/2 hour old but trust me I am worn out. First thing i took off were my shoes and socks to start cooling down. I figure I could get away with that without the neighbors calling the police...LOL.. For now!!:rotfl:

Lol yes thats enough strip-down for the neighbours I'm sure !

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon Jag! That's a nice ride. You're ready for this weekend.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon 50k fam ! I'm enjoying my day off and being productive ! Laundry is in ️ hahaha that's as far as I got....oh my....oh and I made it to the supermarket ️ dinner will be on the BBQ if the rain holds off I hope everyone is good ! I hope Jag's knees are holding out !

Oh will you look at that my question is answered !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Good afternoon Wendy! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon Taz, Elizabeth, Carlos, thatgirl, Jake and anyone else I might have missed. I'm really tired. I might take a nap and be back soon. :)