The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey y'all...I'm back for a few moments!! I did take a brief nap but I couldn't put my phone down for too long and I ended up on Tapatalk LOL. The forums are jumping & I'm loving it:)
So Nikki you are no different, You have TT fever like everyone else does....lol:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's about 75 today and no humidity. Perfect. We're supposed to get some heavy rain and storms tonight.
Just commented same here pr1nce exactly and am hoping though what I said we had today continues for our ride this weekend. That would be sweet.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow! I want that weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me when I say its horrible LOL. The air is so thick!!!

I can do without temps in the 90s. My perfect temp would be 70-80 with low humidity.

That's perfect West LA weather:D

I attempted a nap too but then got 5 phone calls. Annoying.

I made sure my phone was in Do Not Disturb mode LOL

So Nikki you are no different, You have TT fever like everyone else does....lol:biggrin:

LOL...Its a real live addiction:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Its way too hot & humid here...its 90 & tomorrow it'll be 95:(
You are right, That is way to humid and believe it or not we will get upwards around 80% humidity but for us that is normal and still you can feel the heat more and it just goes right through you. All you can do is stay hydrated real good Nikki.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
You are right, That is way to humid and believe it or not we will get upwards around 80% humidity but for us that is normal and still you can feel the heat more and it just goes right through you. All you can do is stay hydrated real good Nikki.

Thats exactly what I've been doing, Jag!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Summer out there is brutal, esp on a ride. Hope it cools off for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Believe me when I tell youl you that I do too. We head out on the actual ride around 7 AM and even then it is warm and by the time you get in every rider safe and sound you are wiped mid afternoon after the money is announced and presented and all the after ride events go on Taz.
Think that I myself hold 4 a year and usually do about 12 a year for charity from others that hold them like me.:cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Trust me when I say its horrible LOL. The air is so thick!!!

That's perfect West LA weather:D

I made sure my phone was in Do Not Disturb mode LOL

LOL...Its a real live addiction:rotfl:
Yes it is but it is all good, Sometimes I have found it gets out of hand and I don't mean TT but just too much at times and I am learning what is most important in life and just made up my mind that I will do what I can do to keep my life in check and at the same time give what I can to the forum and try to do the best I can. That is all I could do and hope the right people understand. I can no longer put my life on hold for the wrong reasons.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well got work to do so i will talk to my good friends later on, Emails to sign up riders and phone calls from vendors to call back. Take care all of you!!:yes:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is but it is all good, Sometimes I have found it gets out of hand and I don't mean TT but just too much at times and I am learning what is most important in life and just made up my mind that I will do what I can do to keep my life in check and at the same time give what I can to the forum and try to do the best I can. That is all I could do and hope the right people understand. I can no longer put my life on hold for the wrong reasons.

I wish there was a love button!!! I couldn't have said it better, Jag!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good evening everyone !! Nice day here got to 80 with the odd downpour here and there but it's really nice now ! Cheesecake for Jag and Janey as they start their religious holiday tonight !! We can all have some :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1401836251.420386.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1401836286.965144.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods