The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Happy birthday to your cousin! 🎂

Thanks! Busy weekend but she had a great time. We played Mario Kart 8 and I taught her how to do some crafts (bracelet making and what not). She hates her home life so she loves every moment of it when she gets to come over. She would come over more if they didn't live 2 hours away (each way). Thankfully, though, her mom trusts me with her to the ends of the earth and knows that I would do anything in the world to protect her.

Lots of reading to catch up on this thread! Hope everyone else had a nice weekend as well and I look forward to getting back in the loop now. I've got a doctor appointment in the morning, though, which isn't a very fun way to start off the week. However, jelly beans will also arrive tomorrow to somewhat act as a consolation! :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Busy weekend but she had a great time. We played Mario Kart 8 and I taught her how to do some crafts (bracelet making and what not). She hates her home life so she loves every moment of it when she gets to come over. She would come over more if they didn't live 2 hours away (each way). Thankfully, though, her mom trusts me with her to the ends of the earth and knows that I would do anything in the world to protect her.

Lots of reading to catch up on this thread! Hope everyone else had a nice weekend as well and I look forward to getting back in the loop now. I've got a doctor appointment in the morning, though, which isn't a very fun way to start off the week. However, jelly beans will also arrive tomorrow to somewhat act as a consolation! :D

Good evening Jake!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh