The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone seen or heard from Jag? He got his new car and now we're gonna have to send a search party to find him.

I have he's been busy getting the car and having to switch the insurance and all those wonderful things that go along with getting a new car !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey 50k!!! Long time no see...Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day. I'm at work supporting my teammates class & it's pretty much like watching paint dry though....I'm so bored

Hi Nikki 😀 sounds like you need to create some excitement !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and I love it.
Thank you for waiting and caring and God Bless you all. I hope everyone of you are doing well yourselves.

Attachments

• IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0073.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0475.JPG
    IMG_0475.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0481.JPG
    IMG_0481.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 10

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and i love it.

Gorgeous car 🚗! I love it.

It's really cool how Honda added all the new connected stuff too.

Best of luck with the new car.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and i love it.

Awesome car. It looks like you have carplay. :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good evening everyone... It has been one long non stop day since very early thins morning doing many things. I finally was able to get over and get my new car, had many other things to do in between and am just now eating so for what it is worth I will post some pics finally and hope you enjoy them. I am a bit hesitant because there is so much going on out there with peoples lives I just don't want to seem like bragging but here it is and I love it.
Thank you for waiting and caring and God Bless you all. I hope everyone of you are doing well yourselves.

Awesome car Jag! Enjoy, I'll be down to get mine. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Awesome car. It looks like you have carplay. :-D

Thank you thatgirl. It does not have carpay but is fully IOS integrated. The Honda Link has IOS specific apps and cables you have to buy and download but it does have SIRI EYES free and everything else.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you thatgirl. It does not have carpay but is fully IOS integrated. The Honda Link has IOS specific apps and cables you have to buy and download but it does have SIRI EYES free and everything else.

Very cool. I hope the car will last for a long time.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Woooohoooo congrats on the new Honda !!! I love it ! I think same colour as mine ! Love that you are iOS connected. That's seriously awesome ! Oh and hi Jag :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR