The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I keep my Note 3 naked. I can't even hold it right with a case at all. The 5c has a very thin case only snapping on the back. Same for my Z30. =)

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi friends! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Sunny and warm up here (finally!) each day so got lots of yard work done, garden planted, fountain up and running, had fire with s'mores (and strawberries too!)...oh and yes Rita stopped by 😉

My oldest has track meet today (Regionals) she's one of the very few on the team running 3 events...then Sectionals Friday and that determines who runs at State! 😳

Happy 'Monday on a Tuesday', that's what it sure feels like!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Sunny and warm up here (finally!) each day so got lots of yard work done, garden planted, fountain up and running, had fire with s'mores (and strawberries too!)...oh and yes Rita stopped by

My oldest has track meet today (Regionals) she's one of the very few on the team running 3 events...then Sectionals Friday and that determines who runs at State!

Hi seashell, it's warm and humid here too, no spring again this year. Good luck to your daughter. It seems like Rita stops by an awful lot! ;)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
OMG Jake :) Teddy is adorable !!

Awwwww Teddy looks just like Dexter did when he was a puppy ❤️ sooooo cute !! That's a great picture Jake !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Aww, Teddy is adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning 50k

Love the puppy Jake

congrats on your new 5s Prince

Hopefully everyone had a great long Holiday Weekend

Thanks guys! That picture happened surprisingly easily. I wanted a cute picture so I put him in Anthony's pocket and took a picture and it turned out really well. He was a really tiny puppy, Skittle was a little bigger. Full grown they're five and six pounds, respectively.

That Seidio Surface case looks nice. I know you like yours too. I'm obsessed about keeping my phone clean. How do you keep the metal clean. Do you just wipe it down with a microfiber cloth or what?

I use alcohol swabs and then a micro fiber cloth. The alcohol cleans it and the cloth gives it a polished look.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeh sure...lol Actually you do every time you take it in for service. Hopefully it will hold up. Once I get it home I'll sit in it in the carport with the book and learn everything since it is IOS intergrated.
Awesome! Good luck with it. Please post some pictures of your car.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sunny and warm up here (finally!) each day so got lots of yard work done, garden planted, fountain up and running, had fire with s'mores (and strawberries too!)...oh and yes Rita stopped by 

My oldest has track meet today (Regionals) she's one of the very few on the team running 3 events...then Sectionals Friday and that determines who runs at State! 

Good afternoon stranger and happy to see you are busy and had fun over the weekend. Good luck in the track meet with your daughter and it sounds like the house got an outdoor renovation.:) Have a good day seashell..

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi seashell, it's warm and humid here too, no spring again this year. Good luck to your daughter. It seems like Rita stops by an awful lot! ;)
Oh if you knew Rita how seashell knows Rita ans she is her best friend. Mine too once in a while without the Rita, Just the good stuff that goes in it.LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox