The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning 50k family
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thank you to all of the military men and women and their families. Your service and dedication to our country will never be forgotten and is appreciated everyday!

Hi Elizabeth, hope you enjoy your day.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I am not 100% but if you are saying they participated in a thread here they are not going to see it at CB if that was your reference to CB and someone asking. and vice versa to any other forum.

No. I am on CB too. The phenomenon of disappearing "Participated" threads occurs here and there. Even on AC and WP too. I know they are all different.

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon 50k! How's everyone doing today? We had some rain this morning and we have more on the way this afternoon and tonight.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon 50k! How's everyone doing today? We had some rain this morning and we have more on the way this afternoon and tonight.

It was supposed to rain today, but it didn't yet. Tomorrow it's also supposed to rain, but I hope it doesn't because I'll be at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Awwww geeee now you're trying to make me feel bad :(

You know better than that. What I say is not meant for anyone else to take or do but me and by no means should be taken any other way Elizabeth. You know how we are and I meant no disrespect to,you. It was only a comment. Please excuse if you took it or I came across the wrong way.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No. I am on CB too. The phenomenon of disappearing "Participated" threads occurs here and there. Even on AC and WP too. I know they are all different.

Well maybe it does have something to do with the servers as BK stated. I just know I am not myself and it seems that many here are not having any issues.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was at work earlier but my boss gave me the day off with pay while the rest of the business stayed open. The kind of man i enjoy working for.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
We should give her the full treatment with fireworks and all but she has to come here so he doggie won't get scared. What do you think Elizabeth.

Lol we will have to look into doggy earplugs. Oh I know some puppies get sooo out of sorts by fireworks...poor things. It makes you feel bad because there is no comforting them. I have a friend that actually gives them sedatives!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods