The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
What are you doing getting up up late? I will take a Timmies and a Donut, You don't have this Holiday and YOU are Canadian?? I never knew.

You guys get enough freebies up there, You can be a one day Honorary American only because we love you. Join the BBQ!!

Oh YAY I love BBQ's !! Actually was at one today in honor of my brother in laws birthday :cool: I think we all got sunburnt !

Attachments

• memorial_day_comment_04.gif
    memorial_day_comment_04.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 8

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's a nice day. Quiet day at home with the exception of the music my son is playing! :) I'm thinking about going to Best Buy this afternoon to check out their Memorial Day Sale on iPhones.
Now that sounds like a pleasurable experience for anyone.:yes:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the long reply Taz, Was out playing all day in this beautiful weather and when I got home had other tings to do but now all is well and what about you my friend?

No worries, it was an awesome day out. Would of been a shame not to enjoy it. Like you spent most of the day outdoors.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That's funny, left there about an hour ago, wife's laptop died out on her(it was around for awhile). So picked her up a new one. Just finished setting it up for her. BestBuy was pretty packed though. Looks like they have a very good sale going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well Congrats on the new laptop. Did you go for something reasonable or take out a small mortgage on an Apple MBP.:rotfl:

When I drove by today I was going to stop but the parking lot was packed so I left and went to Starbucks instead.:D

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol, she's not into mac's that much, so i picked her up an HP, have to say was a little impress with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Evening everyone have to say today turn out picture perfect. Considering it was calling for rain. Love it when their wrong.
Oh me too. All 3 of my weather apps on the phone say rain possible and there is not a cloud in the sky and the weather guys on TV say possible rain too.

Love it when it is just beautiful out all weekend and perfect weather for Indy 500 tomorrow

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol, she's not into mac's that much, so i picked her up an HP, have to say was a little impress with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The HPs and Lenovos are good which use to be IBM. I suppose you really cant get a bad laptop as long as you get decent components and willing to spend a bit of money.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox