The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good morning 50Kers :coffee: Happy Saturday and Happy Memorial weekend ! I'm Canadian so we don't have this holiday but maybe you can let me be an honorary American ! Coffee, donuts and cookies for everyone and a Smile !:) Oh BTW 75 F here today YAY !!!

Attachments

• starbucks_coffee.jpg
    starbucks_coffee.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 17
  • tim-hortons-coffee.jpg
    tim-hortons-coffee.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 16
  • donuts.jpg
    donuts.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 101_0109.jpg
    101_0109.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 17

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50Kers :coffee: Happy Saturday and Happy Memorial weekend ! I'm Canadian so we don't have this holiday but maybe you can let me be an honorary American ! Coffee, donuts and cookies for everyone and a Smile !:)

By the powers vested in me by being born in these here United States of this America, I dub you an honorary American Patriot!

Now, a donut and a cookie please! :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning 50Kers :coffee: Happy Saturday and Happy Memorial weekend ! I'm Canadian so we don't have this holiday but maybe you can let me be an honorary American ! Coffee, donuts and cookies for everyone and a Smile !:) Oh BTW 75 F here today YAY !!!

Good morning Wendy! You're an American this weekend. Thanks for the coffee and donuts! :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could get over them too, but I have over 20 in my right kidney and 4 in my left, so it probably goes without saying that I've been receiving medical care for a long time - since I was 8 years old, actually. I passed my first stone in my diaper at 2 and had my first surgery at 9. I've since had over 20 surgeries and probably 12-14 have been for stones, but they just keep coming back and no one can figure out why so all they can do is treat the pain. But all in all, it could be a lot worse. I could have type one diabetes or cancer, so I try to just stay thankful that it's not worse.
Oh dear sorry to hear this Jake and you are so young :concern: I hope they find something to help you with this so you don't have to go through life with such pain !

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Morning, Taz!

Thank you and you're welcome. :)

My weekend won't be as fun as yours but I'll survive. :p

I wish I could get over them too, but I have over 20 in my right kidney and 4 in my left, so it probably goes without saying that I've been receiving medical care for a long time - since I was 8 years old, actually. I passed my first stone in my diaper at 2 and had my first surgery at 9. I've since had over 20 surgeries and probably 12-14 have been for stones, but they just keep coming back and no one can figure out why so all they can do is treat the pain. But all in all, it could be a lot worse. I could have type one diabetes or cancer, so I try to just stay thankful that it's not worse.

Oh man, that's awful. I hope one day you'll get over those kidney stones for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What are you doing getting up up late? I will take a Timmies and a Donut, You don't have this Holiday and YOU are Canadian?? I never knew.

You guys get enough freebies up there, You can be a one day Honorary American only because we love you. Join the BBQ!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You are the best still no matter what!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Yum, hi Wendy

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Taz and Jake. Hope you both have a good weekend and make the best of it.... Especially if the weather where you live is nice. I know it is going to be over 80 degrees here all weekend. With lat minute getting off tomorrow I am happy so I can go on an early bike ride and then come home to watch the Indy 500. Hopefully a good Memorial Weekend.

I hope everyone makes the best of it!!

Hi Jag, how's your day going.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's a nice day. Quiet day at home with the exception of the music my son is playing! :) I'm thinking about going to Best Buy this afternoon to check out their Memorial Day Sale on iPhones.

That's funny, left there about an hour ago, wife's laptop died out on her(it was around for awhile). So picked her up a new one. Just finished setting it up for her. BestBuy was pretty packed though. Looks like they have a very good sale going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's funny, left there about an hour ago, wife's laptop died out on her(it was around for awhile). So picked her up a new one. Just finished setting it up for her. BestBuy was pretty packed though. Looks like they have a very good sale going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes they do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro