The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey 50k!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm about 8 pages behind and I won't even lie to myself and say I'll catch up anytime soon LOL. I have however seen the flu shot posts and the one and only time I got one was in the fall of 2012. I don't get sick very often and even though I'm a nurse, I don't trust it but to each their own:)

Hi Nikki, I hear you, but I have to say I'm an EMT and so far the benefits for me not having the flu in over 15 years has been a plus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Been getting the flu shot for about 15 years, and been lucky and haven't seen the flu since.

I only got the flu once and I've been getting flu shots since I was 13. I think there was one year where I didn't get the flu shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
The only year I've gotten the flu recently was the year that I got a flu shot. My immune system is way too weak for the shot to work properly. Instead, it just infects me.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
etyga3es.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon and too many people to mention but I hope all of you are feeling better pr1nce and everyone else. If not go to the DAMN DR. LOL

Anyway I have been busy and will be for a few days so I will try and get on in the AM when I can to say hi. Take care all my friends.