The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I do use it as a hotspot. I get 2.5 GB but I don't really use it that much to be honest. I really only use it in order to download things on my Note 3.

Sometimes at work, when our net is down.

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Gotcha.

OMG how I would love to have that ! I only have 2 GB and I have to be soooo careful because I'm jail broken and love to constantly get new themes. I heavily rely on wifi !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

It brings me both joy and nervousness, as whenever I have to call Verizon or by a new phone, I had to go really far out of my way to make sure they know that I'll put a hit out on them if I lose my unlimited data. So I now try to call them as little as possible.

On a side note, though, I read a couple days ago that they're still quietly offering the data max plan promotion. What I read said that if you call them or go into the store, you can still get 6GB of data for the price of 2GB ($29), but you must ask for the 6GB plan specifically. Obviously I haven't tried it out myself to know if it's true, but you might as well, at worst they'll say no and at best you'll triple your data allowance.

I'm sure it get will better. It's just a good old fashioned cold. I haven't had one in a long time, I guess I was due.

These will fix you right up! :D

20140515_162948_zps97eb63db.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've still got until June 2nd before the billing cycle ends! :p

But what do you do to use all that data? And how much do you use? I've just been downloading a lot of stuff, mainly because that was a pet peeve with the iPhone, the fact that it wouldn't allow you to use cellular data for anything over a few MBs. That drove me crazy.

If you got grandfathered and have unlimited as I thought I read in your first post, what difference does it make that you have to use it all or have I misread your post Jake?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Bet you did not bet a flu shot did you or you did and read my other post pr1nce.

I didn't get a flu shot. I used to get them every year for probably 15 years then I stopped. It's just an old fashioned head cold. I just haven't had one in at least a couple of years.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get a flu shot. I used to get them every year for probably 15 years then I stopped. It's just an old fashioned head cold. I just haven't had one in at least a couple of years.

Ok I hope so but don't play with it if you still feel this way I a couple days.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Jag, or should I say Dr. Jag! Lol I will follow your directions. :)

Hey buddy I get a free flu shot at CVS every year from. Y insurance and would up with an upper respitory instead that I needed antibiotics for. Of course Melissa made me go since she is in medical. I am glad I went so don't mess with it.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
If you got grandfathered and have unlimited as I thought I read in your first post, what difference does it make that you have to use it all or have I misread your post Jake?

I think we both might be misreading a little bit, but to clarify, I just meant that it annoyed me that on my iPhone it always forced to use WiFi to download large amounts of data because it assumed that everyone had limited data and that it was therefore doing you some sort of favor. But on the Galaxy S5, you can choose to do it over cellular data or WiFi. And the other comment was that I simply like to use a lot of data because I can and because Verizon took it away from so many other people in favor of nickel-and-diming them.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Laura did you ever get my Instagram and my username which is different than here?
Instagram I use a lot for Twitter so I used my twitter name JanMorrisFLA

Yes I did, and I added you on Instagram. I already followed you on Twitter. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey buddy I get a free flu shot at CVS every year from. Y insurance and would up with an upper respitory instead that I needed antibiotics for. Of course Melissa made me go since she is in medical. I am glad I went so don't mess with it.

I've gotten flu shots every year for the past 20 years. I only got flu once since then. I had flu right after Christmas in 2012. My doctor said I caught a strain that wasn't in the vaccine.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I've gotten flu shots every year for the past 20 years. I only got flu once since then. I had flu right after Christmas in 2012. My doctor said I caught a strain that wasn't in the vaccine.

Been getting the flu shot for about 15 years, and been lucky and haven't seen the flu since.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey 50k!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm about 8 pages behind and I won't even lie to myself and say I'll catch up anytime soon LOL. I have however seen the flu shot posts and the one and only time I got one was in the fall of 2012. I don't get sick very often and even though I'm a nurse, I don't trust it but to each their own:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711