The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
That's less than I use. LOL

I couldn't live without my T-Mobile line.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

I've still got until June 2nd before the billing cycle ends! :p

But what do you do to use all that data? And how much do you use? I've just been downloading a lot of stuff, mainly because that was a pet peeve with the iPhone, the fact that it wouldn't allow you to use cellular data for anything over a few MBs. That drove me crazy.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've still got until June 2nd before the billing cycle ends! :p

But what do you do to use all that data? And how much do you use? I've just been downloading a lot of stuff, mainly because that was a pet peeve with the iPhone, the fact that it wouldn't allow you to use cellular data for anything over a few MBs. That drove me crazy.

I use around 10-15GB. Lately I've been downloading leaks for my BlackBerry. Also a factory ROM for my Note 2 so I could sell it.

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I use around 10-15GB. Lately I've been downloading leaks for my BlackBerry. Also a factory ROM for my Note 2 so I could sell it.

Wow, that's awesome. I like to use as much data as possible to stick it to Verizon for taking away unlimited data from all the poor, innocent customers. :p Do you use your phone as a hotspot at home as well or is all this on-the-go?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Wow, that's awesome. I like to use as much data as possible to stick it to Verizon for taking away unlimited data from all the poor, innocent customers. :p Do you use your phone as a hotspot at home as well or is all this on-the-go?

I do use it as a hotspot. I get 2.5 GB but I don't really use it that much to be honest. I really only use it in order to download things on my Note 3.

Sometimes at work, when our net is down.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
It's been a long long time since I've had a cold. I don't even remember the last time. I took some cold medicine last night that helped me sleep. But now I feel congested this morning again. I feel like drugging myself and sleeping all day.

Hope you get better soon pr1nce ! I hate the colds that linger on ugh !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone ! I'm watching the Heat/Pacers game 🏀 hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR