The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's makes even worse when you can't sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's been a long long time since I've had a cold. I don't even remember the last time. I took some cold medicine last night that helped me sleep. But now I feel congested this morning again. I feel like drugging myself and sleeping all day.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's been a long long time since I've had a cold. I don't even remember the last time. I took some cold medicine last night that helped me sleep. But now I feel congested this morning again. I feel like drugging myself and sleeping all day.

It stinks to spend a Sunday like that, but might be what you need to kick it.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Thank God for grandfathered unlimited data! :D

2014-05-18_094206_zpsdb4bf782.png

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Sleep will heal your body. Listen to it. It's trying to tell you what to do in order to get over it. =)

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
So. Cricket is now owned by AT&T right? They don't have overages (Yet).

So I'm thinking about switching to them eventually. For only 5 dollars more a month, I'll be getting the same I've got at Boost Mobile. Only I'll get decent coverage. I've got some thinking to do.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative