The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
That's what counts right? Having a good time away from work. My old boss has a saying that no matter what you do you should het away and take vacation for at least 2weeks a year of that is what you get even if you split it up.

That's my plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree ! Everyone should take their vacation time just to rest their brain and put the routine of work aside or else you will just burn out.

That must of been awesome. Closest I've come to that is paid per view , lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. Enjoy your new S5!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Oh congrats on the new phone Jake !! I just love how exciting getting a new phone is !!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Thank you, Laura and Wendy! :)

I love the new phone feeling as well. I really like it overall but it came with a knick on the camera bezel and the camera seems to be defective as the pictures turn out abysmal right out of the box (and the S5 is supposed to have a stellar camera) so I'll be exchanging it for a new one tomorrow afternoon. And once I decide if I'm going to keep it, then I'll order the electric blue back for it since it's sold in only black and white in the US and I think white with a blue back would look pretty cool.

No. That would be the 1520, but it is 6", which is too big.

I'm eligible for an upgrade, but I'm waiting for the 5" Nokia for AT&T.

I'm jealous of your 920. I wanted one SO BAD prior to launch and was devastated when it became an at&t exclusive. I'm a sucker for colors and I would have killed for a yellow or red 920 on Verizon.

Sorry.....sooooo busy at work.....maybe not for the morning but Timmies and donuts for the afternoon....YAY !!!!!!!!!! Have a great day Jag :big grin:

Spinkled donuts are yummy in my tummy!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, Laura and Wendy! :)

I love the new phone feeling as well. I really like it overall but it came with a knick on the camera bezel and the camera seems to be defective as the pictures turn out abysmal right out of the box (and the S5 is supposed to have a stellar camera) so I'll be exchanging it for a new one tomorrow afternoon. And once I decide if I'm going to keep it, then I'll order the electric blue back for it since it's sold in only black and white in the US and I think white with a blue back would look pretty cool.

I'm jealous of your 920. I wanted one SO BAD prior to launch and was devastated when it became an at&t exclusive. I'm a sucker for colors and I would have killed for a yellow or red 920 on Verizon.

Spinkled donuts are yummy in my tummy!

I always love any new toys, especially if they are smartphones or computers.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
My 920 is red. I bought it on the WPCentral Marketplace from one of the writers. That way I got a better device without using my h upgrade.

I've had AT&T since it was Cingular. They always had great coverage and the hottest new devices. I doubt if I'll change carriers, since I've been happy with AT&T.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning! This has been the longest week in history...and it's only Wednesday. :rolleyes:

Please please please make the rest of the week go faster. I need the weekend really bad! LOL. Hope everyone is doing well and has a great day today. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning! This has been the longest week in history...and it's only Wednesday. :rolleyes:

Please please please make the rest of the week go faster. I need the weekend really bad! LOL. Hope everyone is doing well and has a great day today. :)

Good morning Janey. I hope it's all downhill after today. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR