The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Taz...Going real good and yours and I am almost out of here and tomorrow my day off....Wanna go on a 30 mile cycle ride along the Gulf with me?? I wait for ya.

Lol, if I leave now, I still won't make it there in time. And as much as I want to my employer frowns on me disappearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Who wants sushi?
sushi3.jpg.cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I would have said HOLY CRAP to rod Stewart and Not Carlos Santana.... Rod Stewart????:rotfl:

Well I couldn't type the word I really wanted to say :rotfl: But we were really thrilled to see Carlos Santana come out on stage and start playing ! Rod Stewart was actually excellent and he has a very funny sense of humor :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I couldn'ttype the word I really wanted to say :rotfl: But we were really thrilled to see Carlos Santana come out on stage and start playing ! Rod Stewart was actually excellent and he has a very funny sense of humor :laughing:

I'm sorry and by no means anything about your taste in music I am just not a Rod Stewart guy as opposed to Carlos Santana who I love. His guitar playing is effortless.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hear you on the back to work thing, but it sounds like you had a great time.

That's what counts right? Having a good time away from work. My old boss has a saying that no matter what you do you should het away and take vacation for at least 2weeks a year of that is what you get even if you split it up.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
That's what counts right? Having a good time away from work. My old boss has a saying that no matter what you do you should het away and take vacation for at least 2weeks a year of that is what you get even if you split it up.

I totally agree ! Everyone should take their vacation time just to rest their brain and put the routine of work aside or else you will just burn out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices