The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening to everyone tonight. I hope everyone is getting home from work and relaxing, Having a good dinner and gonna chill tonight. Me Sports whatever is on unless a good movie or TV show.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Same here don't miss an episode.
If something conflicts...It get DVRd and watched the next day otherwise I don't miss them. Love the show. Lots of good shows I watch like right now Blue Bloods on Fri night and I am waiting for Merlin the series on Fri Night on SC FY channel to come back on. Of course Game Of Thrones.

What is everyone's #1 Show on TV that you can't do without if you do watch TV And I don't mean sports pr1nce..That is a gimme.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I saw that and wanted to say a big Thanks to all that stepped over to post there.
BK how can you not come to the aid in words telling someone I have known for so long. I have known Rich a long time and talk to him regularly so I hope he gets through whatever he went through fast and gets back to keep you guys in line. Thank you for thinking of us to come let us know.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
If something conflicts...It get DVRd and watched the next day otherwise I don't miss them. Love the show. Lots of good shows I watch like right now Blue Bloods on Fri night and I am waiting for Merlin the series on Fri Night on SC FY channel to come back on. Of course Game Of Thrones.

What is everyone's #1 Show on TV that you can't do without if you do watch TV And I don't mean sports pr1nce..That is a gimme.:)

There's stuff on TV besides sports?! Ok my favorite show is probably Blue Bloods.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

The Following just ended but I'm not bummed because 24 is back on Monday!!!!!!!!!! And girls, hubby and I have sitcom Wednesdays with The Middle, Modern Family...those are can't do without good tv times!

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Where have you been traveling? what part of the country and have you been home? How is the rest of the family?
Well, since 2 January I've racked up 45K miles driving anywhere they send me. Even made a rare trip out to California.

Family seems to be doing well. Oldest boy graduated and working full time, has his own place, now. Youngest is living with us again. Grandchild #10 is due in August. Got mentioned on the CB monthly review. And I have a mother-in-law learning to use connected devices at 71.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods