The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
WOW so many people today and I am very busy at work so please don't be mad if I don'y acknowledge everyone of you but good morning to all my fellow 50K brothers and sisters:) this morning and hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. I am already 80 degrees here with 90 % humidity. Well back to work and hope to see you all this evening. Take care all!!!:cool:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Morning!

I missed a whole bunch of food talk! Chopped chicken livers...best thing ever. Liver and onions...not the best thing ever. Cow tongue...best thing ever! LOL. Tongue sandwich is one of my favs. On rye with spicy brown mustard.

Ok now I'm hungry so I'm going to have more coffee and make me and the hubs an omelet. Hope everyone has a great day! :)

Yeah we thought about you yesterday

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
WOW so many people today and I am very busy at work so please don't be mad if I don'y acknowledge everyone of you but good morning to all my fellow 50K brothers and sisters:) this morning and hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. I am already 80 degrees here with 90 % humidity. Well back to work and hope to see you all this evening. Take care all!!!:cool:

I hope the day goes quickly for you, Jag. 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Morning!

I missed a whole bunch of food talk! Chopped chicken livers...best thing ever. Liver and onions...not the best thing ever. Cow tongue...best thing ever! LOL. Tongue sandwich is one of my favs. On rye with spicy brown mustard.

Ok now I'm hungry so I'm going to have more coffee and make me and the hubs an omelet. Hope everyone has a great day! :)
You to Janey, enjoy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711