The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning team20k. Server mostly rebuilt and my legs are sore :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! We are half way to the weekend! I wound up having to restore my phone to new this morning and now for the life of me can't remember how everything was set up. I so wish I had taken a screenshot of everything...this is going to take forever.

Oh well. Hope everyone has a great day with whatever you are doing. Mostly cloudy here for now so I hope the sun manages to peek out and warm things up. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! We are half way to the weekend! I wound up having to restore my phone to new this morning and now for the life of me can't remember how everything was set up. I so wish I had taken a screenshot of everything...this is going to take forever.

Oh well. Hope everyone has a great day with whatever you are doing. Mostly cloudy here for now so I hope the sun manages to peek out and warm things up. :)

Good morning Janey! Happy hump day!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

All set the update went smooth and fast

Let us know if you notice anything different. Some people are saying the battery drain is faster. Of course that might take a couple of days to know for sure.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Let us know if you notice anything different. Some people are saying the battery drain is faster. Of course that might take a couple of days to know for sure.

So far everything seems snappier and my battery percentage hasn't moved in the last 20 minutes of light use

I'll keep you informed

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Janey