The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Food? I want some! I think I am going to get very fat once my braces come off.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning to Pr1nce, Carlos, Spencer, Janey, And Lucia. Hope everyone has a good day and sorry if I missed anyone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Is that a big ole plate of liver?
:) LOL NO Pri1ce it is called Matzo Brae where you take Matzos and soak them in water and add and egg and fry them up and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar applesauce on the side. Breakfast and very good. A Jewish food.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh my gosh look at all the posts!!
Good Morning 20k family!!! XOXO

OH yummy food, better weather, new washer... Love that... The sq ft of my house is small now...did I mention Janey's yummy food?? Hahahaha
...And we are all staying to post and post some more after we hit our goal! Yay.. I would be heartbroken otherwise :) :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

:) LOL NO Pri1ce it is called Matzo Brae where you take Matzos and soak them in water and add and egg and fry them up and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar applesauce on the side. Breakfast and very good. A Jewish food.

LOL I'm lost! What is matzos?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Eww! LOL

Jag, I don't make mine sweet...more savory with onions and salt and pepper. I've never tried it with cinnamon, but applesauce is a no go. ;)
Janey I could tell it had more in it and I have had it both ways, No preference but you would love it with the cinnamon sugar on it. The applesauce is just a side dish that you don't need. Thank you for the memories for sure.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh my gosh look at all the posts!!
Good Morning 20k family!!! XOXO

OH yummy food, better weather, new washer... Love that... The sq ft of my house is small now...did I mention Janey's yummy food?? Hahahaha
...And we are all staying to post and post some more after we hit our goal! Yay.. I would be heartbroken otherwise :) :)
Well of course we are and I am going to leave the title the same and don't think it needs to be changed.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods