The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I think this thread is going to turn into the 50K or 100k thread. 

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.
Well Lucia thank you for stopping by and if it works the way I first started it pattered after the same type at CB, The only thing is I will not change the title because I want it known what the original thread was but I will write something after we hit our goal to keep it going just as strong and wherever it goes it goes. As i have said many times, I authored the thread but it belongs to everyone which hung in there from the beginning to get it to where it is today and hope it will continue that way. We get a few more people every day that finds it and comes on board as a getaway to talk about anything you want.
The most important thing is that there have been many good friends made here and to me that is what it is all about.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good amount of miles sounds like a great day
It was.... there is such beautiful water to look at during the ride.....Just some of the scenery along the way.:)

Attachments

• Casey Key Gulf Water.jpg
    Casey Key Gulf Water.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Casey Key Gulf Water2.jpg
    Casey Key Gulf Water2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Casey Key Gulf Water4.jpg
    Casey Key Gulf Water4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Casey Key House.jpg
    Casey Key House.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Casey Key House1.jpg
    Casey Key House1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Casey Key House6.jpg
    Casey Key House6.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 19

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Very nice Jan

Thanks for sharing buddy 
My Pleasure, How could I not when that is on one of my regular routes when i go riding and it never gets old. Maybe it will take some of you all away from the cold for a few minutes.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I hope so. 

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
Laura with all of the loyal people that continue to come over like you from WPC with your new well deserved position how could it not. i am grateful to everyone who has placed a post here along the way.

Thank you

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Well Lucia thank you for stopping by and if it works the way I first started it pattered after the same type at CB, The only thing is I will not change the title because I want it known what the original thread was but I will write something after we hit our goal to keep it going just as strong and wherever it goes it goes. As i have said many times, I authored the thread but it belongs to everyone which hung in there from the beginning to get it to where it is today and hope it will continue that way. We get a few more people every day that finds it and comes on board as a getaway to talk about anything you want.
The most important thing is that there have been many good friends made here and to me that is what it is all about.

Hopefully new members find this thread. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's gorgeous! 

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
Laura that place is called Casey Key where multi million dollar homes are like the one I posted. Martina Navratalova I ride by her house and also Stephen King and Rosie ODonnell

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hopefully new members find this thread. :)

WP Central started the thread after iMore made one. The only reason why they have more posts is that they have more members actively participating in the thread. 
T. Why would you even say anything like that and who cares and what difference does it make? I started this on a whim from copying CBs. It is not a contest with different forums, It is just an internal thing with us and that is it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

WP Central started the thread after iMore made one. The only reason why they have more posts is that they have more members actively participating in the thread. 
I see you were just there and posted 3 times. Glad to see you like to pop around like Laura is kind enough to do and I do the same at CB.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

T. Why would you even say anything like that and who cares and what difference does it make? I started this on a whim from copying CBs. It is not a contest with different forums, It is just an internal thing with us and that is it.

Yep. I was just stating a fact. I enjoy being here. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yep. I was just stating a fact. I enjoy being here. :)
That's all cool and everything but when you say something like quoting Laura it makes it look like something that isn't. They also have much more membership than we do and i personally am happy for them and any other place. Please understand something ok, I never created this thread as a competition and if they all want to that is great but this is a fun place and right now even having to explain this to you I am not having much fun. People come here when they can and say what they want and if WP Central has 54K posts there is nobody more happy than me, Please keep all this in mind and I don't want to get in an argument over it. That's all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh