The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning 20K. I had to bring in my potted plants in off my back deck last night because of the COLD....meh. Have a GREAT day everyone

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Heading to the zoo and aquarium today... :) I am loving this vacation stuff.

My kids cant believe I am not finding a gym to go to while we are away. I told them I am taking a 2 week break, but not worry I will back at the gym hardcore when we get back :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Janey now shame on you... You know our mothers would do to us if we did not use chicken fat?....:)

LOL Jag! I cook the livers in the chicken fat, but find that mixing it together with KP mayo works really well.

It snowed here too last night...very strange weather we are having and I hope that it goes away soon. I'm needing some sunshine and warm temps right about now. Hope everyone has a super day! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Again this guy spotted before suspicious bag found in Boston
View attachment 54291
Heard about this on the news this morning, Bomb squad exploded them and one had a rice cooker in it and the other they won't say, Such craziness that they have brought in 10 Israeli Moosaad To go along with local Law Enforcement with the expected 36000 runners for the race.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

LOL Jag! I cook the livers in the chicken fat, but find that mixing it together with KP mayo works really well.

It snowed here too last night...very strange weather we are having and I hope that it goes away soon. I'm needing some sunshine and warm temps right about now. Hope everyone has a super day! :)
Oh I do too Janey for sure with the Mayo. I just meant cooking it in the chicken fat and even adding a bit while prepping it. We had not too long ago a few months back a big Jewish Festival of every kind of Jewish food you can think of to introduce to others that have never had Jewish food. What a turnout.
My favorite is still for breakfast or afternoon lunch sometimes - Matzo Brae and i know you know what that is with cinnamon and sugar and applesauce on the side. I love it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everybody in 20K land. Yep I know afternoon but got up early to a big unexpected chill in the air. Sill looking for this rain they say as going to be all week and got nothing yesterday. I hope everybody is enjoying their day as I am since this is my regular day off.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I said afternoon because I hit the trial and streets at 7:30 AM with my TREK and did a 36 mile ride ans especially near the Gulf where I like to always try and include because of the water and just the scenery is unreal. It was so nice this morning that I just put the iPod on shuffle and kept going. Just got home and gonna have a good lunch and chill for the day. Again I hope all of you have a great day for Hump Day!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I said afternoon because I hit the trial and streets at 7:30 AM with my TREK and did a 36 mile ride ans especially near the Gulf where I like to always try and include because of the water and just the scenery is unreal. It was so nice this morning that I just put the iPod on shuffle and kept going. Just got home and gonna have a good lunch and chill for the day. Again I hope all of you have a great day for Hump Day!!

Hey Jag sounds like a nice ride. Enjoy the rest of your day off. ;)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Good amount of miles sounds like a great day

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I think this thread is going to turn into the 50K or 100k thread. 😗

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh