The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth I told Wendy to talk to you about our or your idea of what to come up with and what you and I talked about for the 20K award. She is off all week so wee what you guys want to do and let me know what you want to do.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Boo... Just a quick checkin from vacation.

Hi everyone!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning pr1nce. Snow snow snow geezeeee it needs to stop already!!
Oh breaking up with her just might do the trick lol

Good morning Elizabeth! This weather is crazy. It's 27 right now. But we're supposed to be in the mid 50s tomorrow.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Oh Janey I'm so happy that's all it was and not a fire ! I totally feel you on the laundromat thing I hate it too that once in a while that I've had to go like when my washing machine died and I hate to wait a week for the new one. Guess I'm spoiled lol.

Happy Passover to you and to Jag also !! I work for an Orthodox Jewish family so my workplace is now closed till April 23rd 

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 

What was the funniest is that my daughter is sometimes a little bit germaphobic. Of course I had to torture her the entire time we were at the laundromat. LOL

They are coming tomorrow to hopefully fix the washer. Let's hope it's not going to be too expensive. Since it's a rainy, windy day here I plan on doing nothing! The kids are off and my husband took a few days off for the holiday as well. It's a good day to stay home and watch bad TV.

Enjoy the day! :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I hate appliance problems like that. I just replaced the belt and idler pulley on our dryer. It's still makes noise. We're going to use it until it falls apart.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Did you get any pictures, Elizabeth?

Unfortunately, bad weather here. It's currently rainy and cloudy. The s-word is returning later. ☹

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Is this Campfire Laura from the south side of the WP ☺️

It was a pleasure to meet you and after reading some of the strange posts here on the 20k I'm starting to think this is a serious milestone

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone. So much for doing nothing today! I just finished making chopped liver and after a quick break will make matzo ball soup. I kept putting it off...I should have made everything yesterday but couldn't get my cooking mojo going. Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone. So much for doing nothing today! I just finished making chopped liver and after a quick break will make matzo ball soup. I kept putting it off...I should have made everything yesterday but couldn't get my cooking mojo going. Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

There really is such a thing called chopped liver I thought it was just a saying

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I hear you. We've had everything since Saturday. Hail, heavy rain and thunderstorms, wind and even snow.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

We make liver here in the NE but never call it that but I guess we do chop it

My father is the liver king he could saut? it so good

Gotta go call my dad getting hungry

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox