The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Windy over here and I'm hungry my dog is staring at me and I have 81% charge left

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Normally I read the whole thread when I come across one I haven't contributed to but this would take a while
Read the first post when I authored and started it almost a year ago and you will get it, But I think you already have.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

OH NO:cant-watch:

Tell me about it. It's an April Snowmageddon. It's sticking to the grass areas. The roads are just really wet and it's really foggy too. Maybe this isn't Mother Nature doing this. I think it's Uncle Sam, since tomorrow is tax day.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

he8a4e8u.jpg

OMG! This is what I saw as I was leaving work today.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

5avy2ume.jpg

Welcome to my world today. My drive home after work. Is it really April 14th!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone...Man Pr1nce I have told you too many times and pack up and take a vacation to FL where it wad 80 today, I have enough room to put you all up...:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone...Man Pr1nce I have told you too many times and pack up and take a vacation to FL where it wad 80 today, I have enough room to put you all up...:)

If it snows anymore this spring I'll be there

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone! Looks like yesterday was a good day for all...always nice to see. :). Today is going to be a looooong day. My husband woke me up at 5am because white smoke was pouring out of the washing machine. The house reeks of funky plastic smoke smell. I'm thinking belt or motor and I hope it's just the belt. Now I have to go to the laundromat to re-wash and finish the laundry. Ugh. I hate the laundromat!

Happy Monday and to all those celebrating tonight, Happy Passover. :biggrin:

Oh Janey I'm so happy that's all it was and not a fire ! I totally feel you on the laundromat thing I hate it too that once in a while that I've had to go like when my washing machine died and I hate to wait a week for the new one. Guess I'm spoiled lol.

Happy Passover to you and to Jag also !! I work for an Orthodox Jewish family so my workplace is now closed till April 23rd 😀

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It's snowing here! :(

Well if you can't beat em join em......yesterday we were in the low 70's and today 65 and guess what tonight a 30 degree drop and SNOW ugh ! I think we need to put a hit out on Mother Nature and maybe she'll go into hiding lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro