The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone! Looks like yesterday was a good day for all...always nice to see. :). Today is going to be a looooong day. My husband woke me up at 5am because white smoke was pouring out of the washing machine. The house reeks of funky plastic smoke smell. I'm thinking belt or motor and I hope it's just the belt. Now I have to go to the laundromat to re-wash and finish the laundry. Ugh. I hate the laundromat!

Happy Monday and to all those celebrating tonight, Happy Passover. :biggrin:

What a way to start your day and week! Glad it was only smoke though. I hope your day gets better. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Mother Nature is a _____ ...you fill in the blank. It was in the mid 70s on Saturday. Today we have a 30% chance of snow! What's going on??

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Janey and sorry to hear about the early morning mishap. Hope all goes well.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone! Looks like yesterday was a good day for all...always nice to see. :). Today is going to be a looooong day. My husband woke me up at 5am because white smoke was pouring out of the washing machine. The house reeks of funky plastic smoke smell. I'm thinking belt or motor and I hope it's just the belt. Now I have to go to the laundromat to re-wash and finish the laundry. Ugh. I hate the laundromat!

Happy Monday and to all those celebrating tonight, Happy Passover. :biggrin:

Oh Janey! What a fun way to start your Monday... Glad everybody was ok

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh