The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning Nikki and our rain is holding until Tuesday so when I get off today and I strapping on to a Trek and going for a long ride on a Canopy road.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Sunday Morning Everyone :coffee: Whew this weekend is just flying by ! Elizabeth's planting and Jag got the 19,000th post with just 3 words Congrats :dancing: Laura and Nikki are relaxing and Janey's enjoying the sunshine while pr1nce is getting all his umbrella's ready for the big downpour ! That about sums it up and now I'm leaving for the movies Draft Day !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Sunday Morning Everyone :coffee: Whew this weekend is just flying by ! Elizabeth's planting and Jag got the 19,000th post with just 3 words Congrats :dancing: Laura and Nikki are relaxing and Janey's enjoying the sunshine while pr1nce is getting all his umbrella's ready for the big downpour ! That about sums it up and now I'm leaving for the movies Draft Day !
Have fun and then when you get back you and Elizabeth can plan MY party with Melissas family......:rotfl: Remember August.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Nikki and our rain is holding until Tuesday so when I get off today and I strapping on to a Trek and going for a long ride on a Canopy road.

Morning Jag...Oooooh, Have Fun!!!!

Good Morning Wendy! Let us know how it was...ENJOY!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Wendy! I might have to start work on my ark. Enjoy the movie! :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Elizabeth....Hey I thought that if you want to throw a 20K Mark Party and since YOU agreed to pay for it with your Centurion Card - Maybe if Melissa's family was not here we could combine you know with it and really have a blast. What do you think of that?:)

Ohhh love having parties...twinkle lights and all!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

IndyCar series race on now just starting in Long Beach Cali. Looks like beautiful weather and seems to b e going to be a great race - It always is in Long Beach. Going to be AFK for at least 2 hours from now. Street course in the streets of Long Beach. Bring it on.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Great IndyCar race in the Streets of Long Beach even though Mike Conway won because of a a bad pile up accident towards the end. Still in all no such thing of a bad IndyCar race to me. Bring on the next one.....April 27th Grand Prix of Alabama.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning Jag...Oooooh, Have Fun!!!!

Good Morning Wendy! Let us know how it was...ENJOY!!

Good morning Wendy! I might have to start work on my ark. Enjoy the movie! :)

Thanks you two ! The movie Draft Day was great and that's coming from a Canadian that doesn't have a NFL team ! I would recommend it to anyone for an evening at the movies !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh I think that's a party that you and your wallet will enjoy planning :rotfl:
Not my wallet dear... That would be her dad remember?? :biggrin: I do have to put out the money - A good sum for that round thing with the sparkly thing on top.!!!!!:heart:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Thanks you two ! The movie Draft Day was great and that's coming from a Canadian that doesn't have a NFL team ! I would recommend it to anyone for an evening at the movies !

Ooooh...I'm getting excited! I love football so I can't wait to see it!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey Elizabeth! I thought it went great, but my son wasn't very impressed. He said they were a bit too uppity LOL

Ohhh it is excruciating to watch them make these decisions. Hang in there

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! Looks like yesterday was a good day for all...always nice to see. :). Today is going to be a looooong day. My husband woke me up at 5am because white smoke was pouring out of the washing machine. The house reeks of funky plastic smoke smell. I'm thinking belt or motor and I hope it's just the belt. Now I have to go to the laundromat to re-wash and finish the laundry. Ugh. I hate the laundromat!

Happy Monday and to all those celebrating tonight, Happy Passover. :biggrin: