The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It is time to hit it for the night, Long posting day in the forums. Good night everyone.:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Pr1nce and Spencer, Hope you 2 guys are having a good morning and weekend. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon all! It's a beautiful day and I'm taking advantage of it for sure. Hope it's a great day for everyone as well. :cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon all! It's a beautiful day and I'm taking advantage of it for sure. Hope it's a great day for everyone as well. :cool:

Good afternoon Janey. We had some heavy rain and hail this morning. Now it's sunny and 70.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

PARTY....did someone say PARTY !!! IN CALI !!! Free flights and food and drinks and I get to meet Elizabeth and the entire 20K crew !!! Why YES count me in for sure :dancing:

Ok now that I'm more composed lmao :rotfl: Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday :biggrin::coffee: It's going to be 66 F here today say YAY !!!!! Have a great day everyone :biggrin:

Party!! We just need to use a black card and that can happen!!! OMG how fun!
Ok hmmm who's card are we using hahahaha!!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

He got the 5s. I got him the LifeProof Nuud case which was quite pricey but looks really nice and he definitely needs his phone protected. He's a bit of a klutz. LOL

My daughter and I are waiting for the 6 to come out this Fall while my husband is upgrading to the Galaxy S5 tomorrow. He's the only Android hold out in the house. :eek:

I played with the Samsung Galaxy S5 at the AT&T store this afternoon. I couldn't tell any difference between it and the S4.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Party!! We just need to use a black card and that can happen!!! OMG how fun!
Ok hmmm who's card are we using hahahaha!!
You mean that heavy metal Amex Centurion card with the million dollar limit Elizabeth. And what is wrong in using yours????:rotfl:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Good thing I didn't miss the party. :) So is it in Cali or what? We could go ice fishing in Canada. :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ohhhh looky here!!!
19k not too bad if say.
I missed the entire excitement lol!
Congratulations Jag!
Thank you very much Elizabeth, I did not notice myself until this morning to tell you the truth, Strictly luck as it was 3 words and I came in to say good night.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen