The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

PARTY....did someone say PARTY !!! IN CALI !!! Free flights and food and drinks and I get to meet Elizabeth and the entire 20K crew !!! Why YES count me in for sure :dancing:

Ok now that I'm more composed lmao :rotfl: Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday :biggrin::coffee: It's going to be 66 F here today say YAY !!!!! Have a great day everyone :biggrin:
Better talk to Elizabeth first Wendy.....:rotfl:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey all! Just got back from the Verizon store and upgrading my son's phone. Got him all set up and now he's busy downloading his stuff and setting everything up. He'll be entertained for awhile. LOL!

Now I have to think about dinner. What is everyone else having? ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey all! Just got back from the Verizon store and upgrading my son's phone. Got him all set up and now he's busy downloading his stuff and setting everything up. He'll be entertained for awhile. LOL!

I just had Palak Paneer which is a hot Indian Curry and chili dish with roasted cheese and spinish and amazing for a different authentic Indian Dish. Bought it at Trader Joe's...... Was delicious.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Silly ? Janey but what did he upgrade to?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Spring has finally arrived! 😊
ady5a9ut.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Silly ? Janey but what did he upgrade to?

He got the 5s. I got him the LifeProof Nuud case which was quite pricey but looks really nice and he definitely needs his phone protected. He's a bit of a klutz. LOL

My daughter and I are waiting for the 6 to come out this Fall while my husband is upgrading to the Galaxy S5 tomorrow. He's the only Android hold out in the house. :eek:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

He got the 5s. I got him the LifeProof Nuud case which was quite pricey but looks really nice and he definitely needs his phone protected. He's a bit of a klutz. LOL

My daughter and I are waiting for the 6 to come out this Fall while my husband is upgrading to the Galaxy S5 tomorrow. He's the only Android hold out in the house. :eek:
Nice that he got the 5S. That is cool. Too bad you can't sway the husband to be an ALL Apple family. :) Good Morning to you as well. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20Kers and Happy Friday !! YAY !!! :dancing: and Happy Weekend !! YAY !!! Hope everyone has an awesome one :biggrin: Coffeeeeee-----> :coffee:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro