The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hello everyone! I've been a horrible member of iMore and I'm sorry to be MIA for so long. I guess it's just life kicking me around and I couldn't find the time to stop in and say "hi". I hope I can be around more because I miss this place! LOL

Hope everyone has been doing well and enjoys the weekend. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hello everyone! I've been a horrible member of iMore and I'm sorry to be MIA for so long. I guess it's just life kicking me around and I couldn't find the time to stop in and say "hi". I hope I can be around more because I miss this place! LOL

Good morning Janey! Stop by when you can. Life and other priorities make it difficult sometimes. Good to see you though. Have a good weekend!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon 20kers:)
Yessssss it's Saturday :)

Sent from my iPhone5 using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Helloooo Janey ohh don't ever worry about a little absence. Thinking about you and completely understand about trying to find time!! We missed you too!

Sent from my iPhone5 using iMore Forums

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone! It is finally an actual Spring day here and I'm loving it!!

Enjoy the day. :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Janey. Hope all of you have as I said, A good Sunday. Wish I Was not working. 2 more hours.!:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi Janey welcome back and I hope everything is much better for you now ! Never worry about how much or little you can be here. We are just happy you are here when you can 😀

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday 😀☕️ we also finally have a spring day today YAY!!! considering yesterday morning it was snowing....yup you read that right ! I just have to get through this week and then my office closes for a little more than a week YAY !!!! I'm so looking forward to the time off 😀 Congrats Jag on ambassador of the month ! Sorry your Florida lost in the Final Four and seashell's Wisconsin also. I'm shocked 😳

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods