The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning Wendy - Would be nice to see the snack cart around 2-3 for a refresher!!!! :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning 20K, and Congrats Jag...job well done. It's FRIDAY...Oh YEAH!!!
Well I appreciate the Hello and Good Morning but no need to be so formal on Congrats. I just said Good Morning Like Always...:)

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I appreciate thew Hello and Good Morning but no need to be so formal on Congrats. I just said Good Morning Like Always...:)

LOL...The Congrats is for your Mobile Nations write up for being a Ambassador of the Month (Spotlight)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

LOL...The Congrats is for your Mobile Nations write up for being a Ambassador of the Month (Spotlight)
Thank you Spencer I just read it and someone had to tell me. I am always the last to know. I never see this stuff until i get home so thank you. I appreciate you. :)_

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Friday:dancing::dancing::dancing: Hope everyone has a great day!!!

So glad the weekend is almost here. I heading to PA this evening, my son has a college visit with a DI school...my kids make me so proud:D

Congrats for getting Ambassador of the Month, Jag!!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Congrats Jag, Ambassador of the Month! Great job!

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Friday:dancing::dancing::dancing: Hope everyone has a great day!!!

So glad the weekend is almost here. I heading to PA this evening, my son has a college visit with a DI school...my kids make me so proud:D

Congrats for getting Ambassador of the Month, Jag!!!!!
Thank you guys. I truly appreciate it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Jag lol ok Afternoon :)
Congratulations on the Ambassador of the month recognition! Sooo deserved for the outstanding job you do :)

Sent from my iPhone5 using iMore Forums
Thank you very much Elizabeth and Good afternoon now BTW.:rotfl:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. I can see the weekend. Just a few more hours! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend every single one of you. I myself will rarely be here this weekend. I need some time to myself and spend some time with my Honey. It has been a very long and hard month for me so I am going to get some R & R. Hope to see and talk to you all again sometime next week. Again go out and get some of this great weather and enjoy yourselves and your loved ones. See you all. :):yes::cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend every single one of you. I myself will rarely be here this weekend. I need some time to myself and spend some time with my Honey. It has been a very long and hard month for me so I am going to get some R & R. Hope to see and talk to you all again sometime next week. Again go out and get some of this great weather and enjoy yourselves and your loved ones. See you all. :):yes::cool:

Have a good weekend Jag! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox