The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good evening! I hope everyone is doing well and in good spirits. Please forgive me for not checking in more often. Enjoying time with family and performing community service is so heartwarming and beautiful. I also get to meet some wonderful people.
It seems like winter is going out kicking and screaming this year. :) hopefully this is the last stand but you never know. Anyway I'll try to get on more often. Be well and live well...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone that's still here :) Today was moving day at my office and I now have a room with a view YAY ME !!! It's still work though and my view is the back of Costco and BestBuy but at least it's a window office and not cube life 😀
Good night....I'm beat lol !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening! I hope everyone is doing well and in good spirits. Please forgive me for not checking in more often. Enjoying time with family and performing community service is so heartwarming and beautiful. I also get to meet some wonderful people.
It seems like winter is going out kicking and screaming this year. :) hopefully this is the last stand but you never know. Anyway I'll try to get on more often. Be well and live well...

Hi Fit always nice to see you stop by 😀

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi Fit! It's nice to see you drop by. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone that's still here :) Today was moving day at my office and I now have a room with a view YAY ME !!! It's still work though and my view is the back of Costco and BestBuy but at least it's a window office and not cube life 😀

Good evening Wendy! You're movin' on up. An office with a better view! Enjoy it. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20K. Happy HUMP day.....this week appears to be moving pretty quick, that's a GOOD thing......SMILE

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Great to hear from you Fit!! Community service is a wonderful way to give back.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ohhh office moving....oh the boxes. Hey a view!! Not too bad I"d say!! Way to go Wendy :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Y'all...Happy Hump Day:)

It feels so good to finally be back home (just outside of Cleveland). I'm looking forward to spending some much needed time with the fam!!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning Y'all...Happy Hump Day:)

It feels so good to finally be back home (just outside of Cleveland). I'm looking forward to spending some much needed time with the fam!!!

Good morning Nikki. Enjoy the time with your family.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh