The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Sorry I missed out on the ice cream last night from BK but it did not look very busy in here last night. Hope you all have a good Sunday.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

What, you think I didn't save one for ya?
I hope you saved a few strips of bacon to go with it...I should have known you would save one. Hope it is not melted but i bet you used dry ice...(laughing)
How has the road been treating you and how many miles you got the truck up to now?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone !!! I've had a busy weekend to say the least. Yesterday we had a flood in our bedroom which originated from the sink in the bathroom. So today we replaced the old sinks and faucets in both upstairs bathrooms, so a big job of emptying the cupboards and the mess that goes along with removing the old sinks etc. but it's finally all done and it looks wonderful !
Hope everyone had a great weekend !

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone !!! I've had a busy weekend to say the least. Yesterday we had a flood in our bedroom which originated from the sink in the bathroom. So today we replaced the old sinks and faucets in both upstairs bathrooms, so a big job of emptying the cupboards and the mess that goes along with removing the old sinks etc. but it's finally all done and it looks wonderful !

Sorry you had to go thru that Wendy. But I'm glad it's done and looks nice. I dropped my son off this afternoon so he could go back to school. He'll graduate in two months. Yay! Enjoy your evening. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sorry your weekend was ruined with the flood in the house Wendy. Now enjoy what is left of the evening. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Sorry you had to go thru that Wendy. But I'm glad it's done and looks nice. I dropped my son off this afternoon so he could go back to school. He'll graduate in two months. Yay! Enjoy your evening. :)

Aw thanks pr1nce yes it looks great and I got the faucet I always wanted lol ! Look at me getting excited over a faucet lol ! Oh good he's almost done and will graduate ! YAY ! Have a nice night :)

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Sorry your weekend was ruined with the flood in the house Wendy. Now enjoy what is left of the evening. :)

Hey Jag thanks so much :) Well it wasn't too bad and I didn't let it ruin my weekend and hey now I have a nice new sink and faucet ! Enjoy your evening too !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good grief more snow!! *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

It didn't snow, but it's only 18?F.
yvebu5e2.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

☹ Sorry to hear your house got flooded. I hope it's all fixed and cleaned up well.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk