The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good evening everyone. It would be an understatement to say how exhausted I am tonight after my work day and same tomorrow.. I went through the forum briefly and spoke to a few of you and I am going to spend the rest of the night with a good movie. If yesterday I f it had not been for my GF I would not have even eaten but the benefits of a good woman checking on my welfare is unmeasurable going to all you women. :) :)
I am just so tired mentally that I just want to chill and pick up again strong on Monday as far as the forum. I put in my fair share last week in here - Now a much needed break.
How are all my friends doing here this weekend and your weather you poor people? Welcome to a new face in September. You are most invited in to make your mark and when you see what we are all about maybe we have converted a new member of the the 20K club. If you need anything just ask anyone and please feel comfortable here. :) Take care all and have a wonderful evening.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening everyone. It would be an understatement to say how exhausted I am tonight after my work day and same tomorrow.. I went through the forum briefly and spoke to a few of you and I am going to spend the rest of the night with a good movie. If yesterday I f it had not been for my GF I would not have even eaten but the benefits of a good woman checking on my welfare is unmeasurable going to all you women. :) :)
I am just so tired mentally that I just want to chill and pick up again strong on Monday as far as the forum. I put in my fair share last week in here - Now a much needed break.
How are all my friends doing here this weekend and your weather you poor people? Welcome to a new face in September. You are most invited in to make your mark and when you see what we are all about maybe we have converted a new member of the the 20K club. If you need anything just ask anyone and please feel comfortable here. :) Take care all and have a wonderful evening.

Have a good evening Jag. Get some rest.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening 20kers. It's been snowing here since about noon. Now the wind is picking up so blowing and drifting will be a problem tonight. March came in like a lion. I have another word for it! ;)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening 20kers. It's been snowing here since about noon. Now the wind is picking up so blowing and drifting will be a problem tonight. March came in like a lion. I have another word for it! ;)

Good Evening pr1nce :) snow for you rain for me lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Waving... Hello 20k family!!!
Awww come on now someone has to be awake:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hope you had a chance to rest up today Jag

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Elizabeth. I see you guys are getting a lot of rain. It looks like a monsoon!

Oh I shouldn't complain. Your snowfall trumps our rain lol we have had quite a bit last night and today. We are not in a burn area so not in danger from mud slides but flooding in some areas

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Oh I shouldn't complain. Your snowfall trumps our rain lol we have had quite a bit last night and today. We are not in a burn area so not in danger from mud slides but flooding in some areas

I've been seeing it on the news. Terrible mudslides too. Here it's all about the snow. It snowed just about all day until around 7 tonight. Winter won't let go!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I haven't looked outside yet. I heard snowblowers and plows running early. I'll be joining them a little later. Have a great Sunday!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Yet another winter storm on the way. *sigh*. Oh well, good morning iMore.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. I hate this but what a beautiful day today and I have to work until 1. After that I will have some fun on my cycle though for a long ride with Melissa. We are going to meet up with friends for a dinner ride.

Top right is us today....

Capture.PNG

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. I hate this but what a beautiful day today and I have to work until 1. After that I will have some fun on my cycle though for a long ride with Melissa. We are going to meet up with friends for a dinner ride.

Top right is us today....

View attachment 50630

You know you're killing me with the forecast right! :) Have a great day. Enjoy the sunshine and warmth!! ;)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It finally stopped snowing for now, but it's really cold.
rubabe9u.png

Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same. 😞

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You know you're killing me with the forecast right! :) Have a great day. Enjoy the sunshine and warmth!! ;)
Well I don't want to kill Ya! :)

Anyway our friends just pulled up tp pick uu up on our cycle ride and then dinner ride so Melissa is yelling at me that they are here like you can't hear 6 Harley's pull up with loud pipes on them so we are out of hear and will be AFK for the rest of the day into the evening.

I hope everybodies day is good no matter what you are doing today. i have been waiting for this all week. I know Pr1nce is going to be all over basketball college and the Vandy game was looking good but time to go so see ya when i see ya. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well I don't want to kill Ya! :)

Anyway our friends just pulled up tp pick uu up on our cycle ride and then dinner ride so Melissa is yelling at me that they are here like you can't hear 6 Harley's pull up with loud pipes on them so we are out of hear and will be AFK for the rest of the day into the evening.

I hope everybodies day is good no matter what you are doing today. i have been waiting for this all week. I know Pr1nce is going to be all over basketball college and the Vandy game was looking good but time to go so see ya when i see ya. :)

Have a good ride and dinner.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods