The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good afternoon to everybody who said good morning to me - been a bit busy today but hope all of you are doing well this afternoon. Special Hello to seashell since she has not been in much - We miss YA!! :)

Hi Jag! Thank you...trying to pop in a little more...😉

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone. We're back in the polar vortex. The high today is 14, then it will be in the single digits the rest of the week. Come on spring!

Hey pr1nce we are also back into the polar vortex and they said the rest of this week and all of next week too...smh ! SPRINGGGGG WHERE ARE YOU ????

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey pr1nce we are also back into the polar vortex and they said the rest of this week and all of next week too...smh ! SPRINGGGGG WHERE ARE YOU ????

I know what's up with this? I saw on the news tonight we could get another six inches of snow this weekend. :(

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I know what's up with this? I saw on the news tonight we could get another six inches of snow this weekend. :(

I know our traffic report coming home tonight said to be prepared for snow on the morning drive in tomorrow :straight-face:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening Wendy, Pr1nce and seashell. Hope you guys are good tonight and so good to see you ss because like I said earlier, We just plain miss ya too much. Better to see ya a little than none andi know everybody agrees.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good evening Wendy, Pr1nce and seashell. Hope you guys are good tonight and so good to see you ss because like I said earlier, We just plain miss ya too much. Better to see ya a little than none andi know everybody agrees.

Hey Jag ! Getting ready to watch the Voice tonight !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good evening Jag. I agree we miss seashell around here. Glad she popped in for a visit. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. We're back in the polar vortex. The high today is 14, then it will be in the single digits the rest of the week. Come on spring!

Polar vortex and snow have returned here too. 😞

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Bad news for me pr1nce....

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1393438269.381285.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPhone5 using iMore Forums mobile app💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone! It's -4 here today. Have a great day. Stay warm. :)

Oh hey pr1nce ! Well thank goodness we didn't get the snow !! It's sunny out but freezing !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone Happy Hump Day ! Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Wha'd up my 20K peeps I can only drop in every now and then to see what kind of trouble you guys are kicking up. How is everyone? Well between my new son and my other job LOL I barely have had any time these past weeks to do anything else. I like being busy at work but dang sometimes it's just crazy. Anyway I got back the pictures from our newborn photoshoot and like any proud father I want to share it with all my peeps.

Renata001.jpg

Renata005.jpg

Renata040.jpg

my beautiful wife
Renata048.jpg

Renata058.jpg

I thought I would end with this one, no it's not photoshopped it is what he did lol
Renata061.jpg

Our photographer was amazing! and the shots are just priceless though I may be somewhat biased.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hi pr1nce! Well let's see I updated my iPhone then downloaded then the current jailbreak all worked perfect...grrr iCloud .... Scared the u know what out of me a few times but yippee looks great :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

oh how I miss Jailbreak *tear rolls down my cheek*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods