The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

And I am excited for Monday to come, not for the fact that I need to come back to the office, but because my week off of the weights cycle ends and I start moving metal again :)

This week was 100% cardio week .

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

About to do a workout. I really don't feel like it but I'm trying to finish my week out strong. Don't have any plans tonight. Going out with some friends tomorrow so that's should be fun. What about you jag?

Sent from my Galaxy
Just got in a while ago. Took my GF out to dinner, Now we are getting ready to watch a movie. I have a work for half day tomorrow and decide what we are going to do this weekend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well movie time so we are calling it a night. Everyone have a fun weekend and be safe. Talk to you all tomorrow. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I forgot to post the Friday 5pm whistle yesterday.

Can you tell I am excited not to be working and for the weekend :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to another weekend 20K. We made it. Now what do we do with it. Smile. ENJOY your weekend everyone

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! Nothing exciting going on here this morning. We've been watching Law & Order episodes in season order (Sundance Channel) and what they called modern technology is hysterical. They just needed 15 minutes to enlarge and print a photo. LOL!

More cold and snow on the way for me this weekend so yes, I'm still counting the days to Spring. 40 days 3 hours 17 minutes... ;)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone. It's another snowy day here. I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everybody...Happy Sat. Working until 1 which is not bad and then off to run errands as always. Hope everybody has a good day. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Even though we agreed to wait until the lucky person hit the 20K mark and get a very special shirt then, I thought I would let everyone know in case you did not notice bamf hit the 17K mark! Congrats on that anyway to bamf for at least another milestone. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just got in a while ago. Took my GF out to dinner, Now we are getting ready to watch a movie. I have a work for half day tomorrow and decide what we are going to do this weekend.

Nice. I hope you guys had fun:)

Sent from my Galaxy

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Even though we agreed to wait until the lucky person hit the 20K mark and get a very special shirt then, I thought I would let everyone know in case you did not notice bamf hit the 17K mark! Congrats on that anyway to bamf for at least another milestone. :)

Darn I sure didn't. Congrats Bamf!

Sent from my Galaxy